NY/CT OVRP Karting Scheduled for 9/23

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go, the date is September 23rd for Oakland Valley Karting

Because of the big turnout we had the last time at OVRP and the limited amount of seat time, we will have to limit the number of kart seating to 25 viper members. Family and friends can be added if we do not have 25 viper members karting the day of the event.

Equipment (Jackets Gloves, Helmets, Gas and Kart) is supplied by the track. If you've got a helmet, bring it. The track is 1/2 mile of pure fun. We've got the whole place to ourselves from 9AM to 1PM...which is a LONG day of 50mph+ Karting! :headbang:
We will announce a meeting spot and need to be at Oakland's by 8:30 to register and get suited up.

If you want to have a blast add your name on the list:
Remember Viper VCA members only to be listed:
yotonyhw4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dave Moore
Chazz
El Presidente'

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
Chazz
Russ
*** BLK
ACR Steve
CitySnake
Phil (VOI9)
The Spirit
"Wildman" Sal
Dave Moore
Chuck Tator

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
Chazz
Russ
*** BLK
ACR Steve
CitySnake
Phil (VOI9)
The Spirit
"Wildman" Sal
Dave Moore
Chuck Tator
Dimitrios

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
Chazz
Russ
*** BLK
ACR Steve
CitySnake
Phil (VOI9)
The Spirit
"Wildman" Sal
Dave Moore
Chuck Tator
Dimitrios
SleekRide (Jay)

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone wants to drive straight to OVRP to register at 8:30 here's directions and contact info:

http://www.ovrp.com/ovrp/pages/Content.asp?content=/ovrp/content/ContactUs.html

Directions from: WESTPORT CT

1. North SR 33 (Wilton Road)
2. North US 7 (SR33 Danbury Road) (approximate 20 miles)
3. Interstate 84 West (approximate 76 miles)
4. SR 17 North West (towards Middletown the 1st exit to 17) (approximate 13 miles)
5. Exit 113 - US 209/Wurtsboro- South Rt 209 (8.6 miles)
(Look for green sign to CUDDEBACKVILLE and or Oakland Valley Campgrounds) you will turn right immediately after the signs-Gordon Road. This access road will dead-end on Oakland Valley Road.
6. Right on to Oakland Valley Road
Oakland Valley Race Park is approximately 1 mile on left.

Directions from: NYC

1. George Washington Bridge
2. Palisades Parkway North (approximate 20 miles)
3. West Interstate 87 (I 287) (approximate 24 miles)
4. North West SR 17 (US 6) (approximate 38 miles)
5. Exit 113 - US 209/Wurtsboro- South Rt 209 (8.6 miles)
(Look for green sign to CUDDEBACKVILLE and or Oakland Valley Campgrounds) you will turn right immediately after the signs -Gordon Road. This access road will dead-end on Oakland Valley Road.
6. Right on to Oakland Valley Road
Oakland Valley Race Park is approximately 1 mile on left.

Pre registration Member List
Chazz
Russ
*** BLK
ACR Steve
CitySnake
Phil (VOI9)
The Spirit
"Wildman" Sal
Dave Moore
Chuck Tator
Dimitrios
SleekRide (Jay)

Pre Registration Non Member wait list in order:
1. Kyle
2. Sean
3. Tony

Last edited:

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there a meeting place or should I just program the address into my GPS and go solo? :dunno: :drive:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so 12 are down. I make 13 and I have a freind or two. What's the deal with a cut off point or can last minute stragglers keep other people on the edge up until the last day cause the crotchless guys in this club can't make up thier minds.

And as for my eyes, Wizard ....... I'll see you on SUNDAY. You'll need some magic that day for sure.

AC

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew & Chuck--can't WAIT to hear how your 'competition' driving goes Sunday!!! PICS!
~~~Enjoy!! ~juli
**Oh, gosh, and you have ACRSteve as well...this should be VERY fun!!!! Good Luck all, most of all -- ENJOY!!!!

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.Chazz
2.Russ
3.*** BLK
4.ACR Steve
5.CitySnake
6.Phil (VOI9)
7.The Spirit
8."Wildman" Sal
9.Dave Moore
10.Chuck Tator
11.Dimitrios
12.SleekRide (Jay)
13.Andrew

1. Kyle
2. Sean
3. Tony
4. Andrew's Friend
5. Andrew's Friend

Andrew here is the deal: We want to limit the number of people registering to 25. That way the karting will be set up in three separate heats. The last time we had four heats because of the 38 count of people and we were getting complaints that there wasn't enough seat time. So this time we are limiting to 25 people first offering those 25 seats to members. If we don't have 25 members that register then we will allow people from the wait list to register. This way we all will have enough track time allocated to us without 50 people showing up (neighbors, cousins, kids, kids friends) signing up and viper members complaining they only went two times on the track all day. I am going to cut off the registration on Wednesday Sept 19th and post the final list. A mass E Mail to all members is going out today so they are reminded of this event and have the chance to RSVP.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.Chazz
2.Russ
3.*** BLK
4.ACR Steve
5.CitySnake
6.Phil (VOI9)
7.The Spirit
8."Wildman" Sal
9.Dave Moore
10.Chuck Tator
11.Dimitrios
12.SleekRide (Jay)
13.Andrew

1. Kyle
2. Sean
3. Tony
4. Andrew's Friend
5. Andrew's Friend
6. Jr Spirit
7. Jay's Son (SleekRide)

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew & Chuck--can't WAIT to hear how your 'competition' driving goes Sunday!!! PICS!
~~~Enjoy!! ~juli
**Oh, gosh, and you have ACRSteve as well...this should be VERY fun!!!! Good Luck all, most of all -- ENJOY!!!!

Where the Heck are you guys going to be? There are still openings. Get off the damn internet and go to this event, the viper forum will never help improve driving skill as much as having Tator in your rear view mirror on the track. Not to mention the immense fun you will have. Give the internet a break and join us!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where the Heck are you guys going to be? There are still openings. Get off the damn internet and go to this event, the viper forum will never help improve driving skill as much as having Tator in your rear view mirror on the track. Not to mention the immense fun you will have. Give the internet a break and join us!!

Unfortunately, we have to work~~wow, give the internet a break?? And miss all the info I glean from the Viper forums??? NAH!!! :D And, VERY VERY funny about having Chuck in the REAR VIEW MIRROR!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: He'd be so far ahead of us, he'd be in the next town!!! :omg: :cool: Have a blast~~~juli

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.Chazz
2.Russ
3.*** BLK
4.ACR Steve
5.CitySnake
6.Phil (VOI9)
7.The Spirit
8."Wildman" Sal
9.Dave Moore
10.Chuck Tator TEAM TATOR
11.Dimitrios
12.SleekRide (Jay)
13.Andrew

1. Kyle TEAM TATOR
2. Sean
3. Tony
4. Don 2KRT10 Friend
5. Jim 2KRT10 Friend
6. Jr Spirit
7. Jay's Son (SleekRide)

Watch out for those on Team Tator, its like MTV Bump and Grind out there, Karting Punks I tell Ya!!!

THANKS KEITH FOR SENDING OUT THOSE EMAILS FOR ME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck. I just spoke to the guys over at the track. They will give me a Kart with a tow hitch on the back. If you ever get close enough, you can try to latch on and I'll pull you around for a few laps.

AC

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm out, its a Jewish holiday Friday and sat and going to have to make up the work on Sunday. Can't take that many days off + our event thurs. Sorry, Adrian