NY Vipers, Looking for extra set of wheels

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Fellow NY or close to NY Snakes, I have negotiated to have my wheels refinished by local vendor S&L metal of Long Island, his work looks very solid. I am looking to see if anyone has an old set of rims laying around that I could rent (yes Ill pay) or borrow or barter whatever for about a 3wk (says 2 wks but to be safe) period so I could send my rims off. I just dont want to leave the car on blocks in the garage. 17's or 18's dont matter however, 18's would need rubber but 17's I can put my existing rubber on if needed and I can leave with you or take off again upon return.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can borrow my 3 spokes with Pilots if you want. Burn as much rubber as you wish, they are about done, but good for 3 weeks! (No centercaps....) Nice and clean wheels, not an eyesore.

I am in Lancaster, PA, but I can drive to Philly or Allentown to meet you!

Lauri

OP
OP
JWVIPER

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
You can borrow my 3 spokes with Pilots if you want. Burn as much rubber as you wish, they are about done, but good for 3 weeks! (No centercaps....) Nice and clean wheels, not an eyesore.

I am in Lancaster, PA, but I can drive to Philly or Allentown to meet you!

Lauri

Lauri, thanks for extending your kindness. That would be a huge help. Ill know for sure by this weekend. Ill send you a PM. Maybe I can see the your header alignment in person then. Jim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456