Official thread to win your Free Set of wires here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On Sept 15th I will give a free set of wires to someone who posts on here with this tag line in their signature line.

"I want to win Qualitywires.com"

Let's give this a shot! What you got to lose? :D

Last edited:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer.
I have a policy of no signatures on all the forums I visit in order to keep bandwidth low.

*sigh*

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you get special consideration if you have purchased wires from you before?? :)
I need some for the 06 vert, so sign me up!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my set of wires already. I will let someone else win this since I am winning the GTS R. BAM!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I already have a set of AB's wires I find that one can never have too many sets of AB's wires. Hey Adam, I assume site moderators are allowed in on this giveaway right? :D

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone with my tag line in their signature line can have a chance to win. Make the signature in red and bold if you can. My Asian eyes are squinty and it's hard for me to see!

What I am going to do is put all the names in the bowl and pull one out via non-edited video on Youtube so you all can see it's fair. If we have a good turnout on this I will continue to do this so keep the tag line in your signature!

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great idea.What a great way to promote and have lots of fun doing so.Keep it up maybe it will catch on .LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.