Oil Change Day, pizza and get together!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For several years I have hosted an "oil change day" at my home/garage here in Delaware. This event has taken a couple years off while I recovered from a divorce. Financially it was tough and all the toys had to go away as well. Toys are coming back to the stable and things are great with my new, wonderful wife. I was able to save all my tools, garage, home and Business. Not easy but it is done.

My question for all of you what weekend would be best? I am considering April, 9'th or 16'th. Still might be chilly but early enough to get our Vipers out and ready for the season.

For those new members and those not familiar with my "Oil change Day" I have two lifts and every shop tool anyone could possibly need. Some members have said my shop is better equipped than many professional garages.

I am willing to help anyone not familliar with working on their car. I am glad to educate anyone about the underside of their cars. This is also a good time to "Nut and Bolt" the whole car. Check belts, hoses, inspect for leaks, etc.

This is completely free and I do not do this for a living only the love of the cars and an enjoyment of the car hobby.

I would request that due to limitations of space and time we limit this to our toys. If your Viper is not ready for service and you'd like to bring your Corvette, Porsche, Mustang, or other toy please do so. Just no daily drivers (Mini Vans, etc)

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got to keep some of your stuff and found happiness again. Hopefully she is a car enthusiasts.:D :D

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, thats a great offer and sounds like a good time, would you consider moving to Arizona near Prescott.:D

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your support and offer, Steve! Please let me know if there is any way I can assist you on the National side.

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
This is SUCH a nice thing to do ! I wonder if I can find someone in Florida who might do something similar? Thanks for giving us an idea of something new and different to do in the Sunshine State !

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I would be happy to email particulars to membership if you haven't set date yet. Let me know.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And my Viper just happens to need an oil change. I am set up to do it in my garage but it will be so much more enjoyable with he presence of good friends. I just have to find a place to pick up some 0-40. Now that should stir up some conversation/controversy. I have been using M1 10-30 up to this point but decided to change. Thoughts?

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mobil 1 is good, its like the chevy of Synthetics. Look into Amsoil or Royal Purple they are much better at cutting friction which = more power to the wheels. When I had my shop we dynoed 100s of cars to prove it. A Viper will pick up 9 to 14 hp just from switching to Amsoil. Which is a fact not friction:D

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperCeeJ:3279459 said:
Thanks for your support and offer, Steve! Please let me know if there is any way I can assist you on the National side.

Sent you a message.