ok guys my engine buid with pics

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok so in here in new england winter is long so viper guys get real bored so i decided to pull apart my engine and do some more upgrades so here goes removed cam install comp cam roller rockers, get my valve covers and intake painted to match my car ported my heads ported my intake hardend pushrods new headgasketts headers, larger intercooler smaller boost pulley fuel system larger intercooler pump vec3 larger throttle bodys and new radiator ...................and i ripped out my interior and getting all the leather replaced in black and yellow too yes i guess i got real bored this winter but my goal is to get it done before dyno day and poconos this year ......

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
DSCN9723.JPG

DSCN9722.JPG

DSCN9721.JPG

DSCN9720.JPG

DSCN9719.JPG

DSCN9718.JPG

DSCN9716.JPG

DSCN9715.JPG

DSCN9714.JPG

DSCN9669.JPG

DSCN9668.JPG

DSCN9667.JPG

DSCN9666.JPG

DSCN9663.JPG

DSCN9662.JPG

DSCN9661.JPG

DSCN9659.JPG

DSCN9730.JPG

DSCN9729.JPG

DSCN9727.JPG

DSCN9726.JPG

DSCN9658.JPG

DSCN9657.JPG

DSCN9656.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok i cant get the pics up did they change the way to add pics help me out guys and i will post them

Go into your gallery, click on the image, scroll down to the "Medium Image" box and copy/paste the link in your post.

DSCN9655.JPG

DSCN9654.JPG

DSCN9653.JPG

DSCN9652.JPG

DSCN9651.JPG

DSCN9650.JPG

DSCN9649.JPG

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im looking forward to hearing and seeing this car now.....

gonna sound great i bet !!!

how much boost ya running now with this pulley ?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what kinda head work did you do ? Gregs ?

what kinda head gaskets you got now ? copper ?

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
tony your the best thanks for putting them up for me so when i get all my parts put back on i will put those up too thanks again

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
oh and ati damper going on an keying the crank yes i have spent thousands lol so what !!! its a viper !!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tony your the best thanks for putting them up for me so when i get all my parts put back on i will put those up too thanks again

No prob, I posted the image link procedure earlier. It's gonna **** for me trying to keep with you on the way to the Pocono's. :D

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
also guys its great having a viper tech that works for ya he comes over everry sunday and helps me with this build but i have to say a HUGE HELP has been todd at ac performance he has helped me so much im constantly bugging him on the phone and he is always willing to help plus i buy alot of my parts from him such as my radiator witch is so f#$%ing awsome you can see it already installed in these pics

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so in here in new england winter is long so viper guys get real bored so i decided to pull apart my engine and do some more upgrades so here goes removed cam install comp cam roller rockers, get my valve covers and intake painted to match my car ported my heads ported my intake hardend pushrods new headgasketts headers, larger intercooler smaller boost pulley fuel system larger intercooler pump vec3 larger throttle bodys and new radiator ...................and i ripped out my interior and getting all the leather replaced in black and yellow too yes i guess i got real bored this winter but my goal is to get it done before dyno day and poconos this year ......

OK, now, did you do that all in one breath, like I did when I read it? Looking at your photos I can see you are way more motivated than I am. Keep posting.

Bob

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
finding a guy with a dyno who can tune a vec anywhere north of north carolina is gonna be tough to find......

only guys i can think of who might are...

turbopeople in Hastings On Hudson, NY (near the tappan zee bridge)
mike at snakepit performance on Long island (he does paxtons too)
the guy from the NE region who just closed his shop recently and did a custom TT on his B/W
damn yankee
or fly joseph dell or PBJ in for the day to tune it

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think you have to worry about any tune with the vec if you dont boost. but ask around.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipzilla,

Nuts man. WE might have to consider some kind of trophy for dyno days...

Can wait to see it. We have a club member in ME, Dave M who might have Vec 3 experience. We have been trying to get him to come to Dyno Days. Maybe this year... Dave????

I know you've seen this...
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-england/614468-tt-teaser-pics.html

BTW, I took my interior out once too. I suggest adding heat shielding to the the tunnel and shift boot. Makes a big difference. Contact me if you want a few tips.

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vipzilla,

Nuts man. WE might have to consider some kind of trophy for dyno days...

Can wait to see it. We have a club member in ME, Dave M who might have Vec 3 experience. We have been trying to get him to come to Dyno Days. Maybe this year... Dave????

I know you've seen this...
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-england/614468-tt-teaser-pics.html

BTW, I took my interior out once too. I suggest adding heat shielding to the the tunnel and shift boot. Makes a big difference. Contact me if you want a few tips.
yes as a mater a fact dave tuned mine when i first put my paxton on my car he is amazing but he is as elusive as big foot

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im installing my larger s/c aftercooler (heat exchanger) ill post pics here when im done with a larger pump to!!!!

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CIMG0808.JPG

my valve covers and intake were painted i will post pics of intake i still have to finish porting the intake