Old Pilots vs. PS2???

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to get new rears or a whole set of rubber.

I've read some of the comments regarding PS2 sidewall softness and was wondering if you are happy with the PS2's? Whats the real difference with the Pilot's and PS2's, traction, hard cornering, tire wear etc.

I was really happy with the Pilot's, they even lasted 2 summers, not bad. I'm looking at 295/30's in front and the regular 335/30's in rear. I had the 285's in front and they worked nicely.

I drive a blown GEN1, VERY spirited. (mostly canyon carving and occational Ferrari chasing at the Pocono's...)

Any advise greatly appreciated!

RUBBERSIDE DOWN!!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ps2s are even better than the old pilots with much better grip, as an aggressive daily driver or track days. I got the best price from John at PartsRack too. Give him a call. You will be surprised at the difference.

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got the new PS2's from Jon B a few months ago also. Great price! :2tu: I love the ride!:drive:

Venum S 1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had both on my car and the ps2's have a noticeable better grip. I just tried it out yesterday! They grip very well where my pilots I would wheel hop bad.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too just recently put PS2's on my RT/10 and the car rides and handles really well.:drive: Cannot compare as my Pilots were old and had already dried out when I bought the car.

And, I too bought from JonB, good price and fast ship (to Tators Dodge, of course).:headbang:

Peter

1998 RT/10, Viper Red :evilmad: (5k miles) "Tatorized"

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave