One Year of Ownership (on September 27)

mtmclaughlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are coming up to the one year mark since I did a fly and drive with my dad out to Detroit to buy my first Viper from a good member here. (Or we passed the one year mark depending on when you are reading this...)

I have to say, I still get excited every time I look at it; I still get a big stupid grin every time I drive it; I still laugh maniacally EVERY time I start it; and I still think it's the coolest thing I've ever driven. I had to leave it for the first half of this year when I went to the middle east and I missed it every day while I was there. I also still managed to put 6,000 miles on it!

I'll be doing a little road trip with it to New York tomorrow, then Pocono Raceway on Saturday. If anybody feels like meeting up for a cool car coffee or beer or something, PM me.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still get the same stupid grin periodically too........and it's been over 7 years for me. :D

Other cars can be nice, fast, whatever,....but the Viper is just intoxicating to drive.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
same here. i get an overdose of it over the weekends . i store it away for the week and then can not wait to drive it again. its just like a drug....:drive:

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same feeling. I would have to check the date but I am just over 3 years now. I dont get to drive it much during my work week but I always like to go oht to the garage and look at it

OP
OP
M

mtmclaughlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures? How about a little video? I'm in the process of editing the video from Pocono Raceway yesterday. I'll post a link here when I'm done.

Let's try a picture:
You must be registered for see images attach

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper