Ontario Viper Techs

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys, are there any Viper techs around the Toronto area???

I got these names off the Alley, are these guys still around and does anyone use them??

Crown Auto Emporium; Mike Adams; 325 Eramosa Road; Guelph, Ontario N1E2N1; ph: 519-763-8473
* Whitehead Performance; Greg Whitehead; 4544 Dufferin St., Unit 46; Toronto, Ontario M3H5X2; ph: 416-665-2220
* Mister Transmission; Ray Sanchez; 4900 Sheppard Ave E; Toronto, MIS 4A7 Canada; ph: 416-298-1353

Where does everyone go to get work done to their cars???

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never used Mike but from what I understand he has serviced many cars. Don't know of the others. Other considerations might include Wellington Motors. WELLINGTON MOTORS LIMITED
Sav Maritas is also a member of VCO as is Darren .
If you want these numbers send me a private PM and I will provide them to you.

Maybe the other members can chime in and recommend.
Patrick

BB Racin 77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know Greg Whitehead well. He is great, but the address you have for him is incorrect. He has moved to the weston and sheppard area.

You can also try Louie or Tino @ Sam's Garage in Markham. Don't let the name fool you they know what they are doing! 905 294-8617

Nick Majors

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know several of the shops mentioned here (like Whitehead, Sam's Garage, etc.) and they are all great - none the less . . .

If anyone lives or works in the North West GTA - I would HIGHLY recommend Ian McQuillan of Hockley Autosports (905-729-2971).

Ian is the crew chief for my Comp Coupe and during the past two years has done all of my work including replacing engines, trannies, etc. etc.

During the winter months, my car is stripped down to the bare frame and rebuilt from the ground up for the next season, so Ian and his boys know pretty much every system and every nut and bolt on Vipers.

While I use them as a race shop, many (most) of his customers have street driven vehicles (Porsche, BMW, Audi, etc) so you should be welcome as a customer regardless of your "prep" level. They may not be inexpensive, but they know their stuff.

If you ever call him up, tell him that I sent you.

Nick Majors
(aka Darth Viper)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth