Orange 2008 $118,440 !

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea thats way to high, dealerships like to jack up the price of sportscar becasue they are suckers ^^ I was at a ferrari dealer just looking around and i can hear the guys in the backround talking about a why they didnt sell the 360 for 300,000 and only got 250,000.......360's are worth about 150 at best.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since we have the identical car here, and it lists for 88,810, my answer would be................" Yes, that does appear to be a bit high in my humble opinion, ha!!":drive:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we have the identical car here, and it lists for 88,810, my answer would be................" Yes, that does appear to be a bit high in my humble opinion, ha!!":drive:

How does the orange look in the sun, Bill? I assume it is a brighter color than the copperhead. Is it pearl?

flexcalibur

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill,

I was just checking out your inventory today. That blue with black stripes looks incredible!
How much will ya give me for my 07 M6? lol

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:dunno:
way too many car dlrships here in FL really try & **** you. i know you'll find some crooked dlrs in every state, but here in FL, there are a disproportionate amount of scumbag dlrs. esp w/sportscars. i've bought almost every sportscar i own out of state. b/c i can't even get most FL dlrs to acknowldge the price that others are offering. often hearing them tell me I'm flat out wrong & that's there's no way the price i'm quoting them is correct!

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does the orange look in the sun, Bill? I assume it is a brighter color than the copperhead. Is it pearl?
It looks amazing! I got my Orange delivered on Sunday from Bill at woodhouse. The color in the Sun is a bright Orange metalic with some hints of yellow/gold in it. Nothing like the Copperhead color. I will post good pics this weekend after i wash and wax it.

iron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live a handful of miles from there and other FL poster nailed it. TOTAL BS'er dealers without a clue. Looking for the ***** with money. There ARE some good dealers, but have to live here a while to find / know. The rest ... beware.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235