Ordered AB spark plugs today for my 1994 RT-10

AAKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red spark plug wires with heat wrapping all around. I am replacing Magnecor R-100 Racing (10mm) Wires which I owned for years now.

I had a chat with Adam and he converted me. I decided not to replace the coil packs..with 9K on the OD..let them alone was my call after the awesome members on this forum helped me out. :).. headers are next..Arthur

Last edited:
OP
OP
AAKVIPER

AAKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what was wrong with the Magnecor's?

Well the Magnecor's plug boots near the spark plugs were tuning a whitish color because from the exhaust manifold over the years.
The Magnecor are excellent wires. They did not owe me anything, and I have them on my Mustang and Vette.

I read so much good reviews form this forum about AB spark plug wires that I wanted to give them a try.

Arthur

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may sound absurd, but I got my AB wires and they were such works of art that I actually enjoyed the installation. They've worked beautifully too. Save your old wires for the purists later if they're the originals. You never know.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the Magnecor's plug boots near the spark plugs were tuning a whitish color because from the exhaust manifold over the years.
The Magnecor are excellent wires. They did not owe me anything, and I have them on my Mustang and Vette./B]
I agree with that . . . I think Magnecor made them for the Viper Team Oreca back in the day (that's what I have) . . . I know AB's have an excellent reputation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper