Ordered Jesel roller Rockers today

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well - I finally got a hold of Jesel today and ordered my J2K shaft mounted roller setup for Gen 3. Got a 1.75 ratio on intake and exhaust. I plan on using the stock lifters as the Jesel are just STUPID expensive.

Anyone have any experience with these?

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
W

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Spoke with Mr. Schubeck this afternoon - I'm going to think over the weekend, talk to my builder, hopefully get more input from the forum and make a decision early next week.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did you buy them? I'm curious as to the benefits over the stock setup. Are these Jesels aluminum or stainless steel?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't speak as to the benefits on a Gen III, but I thought the end result on a Gen II was not worth it. i would rather get a Quaffie rear.....

OP
OP
W

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well....this is going on a full build up motor. forged internals, billet mains, ported built heads with titanium valves, forced induction. Should be well north of 1,000 hp...so the benefits will be felt ...especially at high rpms...

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well....this is going on a full build up motor. forged internals, billet mains, ported built heads with titanium valves, forced induction. Should be well north of 1,000 hp...so the benefits will be felt ...especially at high rpms...
Now that is a different story. The Jessels were of very high quality. You should call Chuck Tator he has installed quite a few rocker sets. Maybe he could steer you in the right direction..

jpas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are the Schubeck lifters a drop in replacement for the Viper or do you need to machine a slot in the lifter bore?

Where did you order the Jesel rockers from? I had them on my TT Vette and they were great. I am getting ready to rebuild my Viper motor to handle some boost & RPM, so any input on these would be great. :D

OP
OP
W

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is an EXCELLENT question that I do not know the answer too.

I bought the Jesels from Jesel direct. I'm actually a dealer and buy direct. I can help you out if you need it. They are one trick son of a gun!

Spoke with Mr. Schubeck on Friday. Super nice guy - although when speaking to him I realize how little I actually know...

Will post when I find of the lifters. Of course the advantage to the Schubecks is they don't have needle bearings...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456