Oregon Club's "OFFICERS MYSTERY TOUR" Info....

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The officers of the Oregon club are putting on a Mystery Tour! Not much else I can tell you, except be ready to have a great time. Look for your invitation / RSVP in the mail.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions.... 360-772-5555, but remember it's going to all be a surprise! You'll know where to meet, how long it will last, cost and the dates. The rest has all been planned out for you.

June 13th though the 15th
Expect to travel on average 200 to 225 miles a day.
Cost $350 per couple / car (your room, some activities and some meals are covered)

Look very close....

1314d1210177304-officers-mystery-tour-clue.jpg

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be interested, I would need to know where it starts. (Portland??)
You may want to post this in the Washington area.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be interested, I would need to know where it starts. (Portland??)
You may want to post this in the Washington area.

My invitation states that the meet point is at Grand Prix Imports in Wilsonville, Ore.

/Rich

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a little more info:
  • We will be traveling 3 days, 2 nights
  • We will be covering between 600 and 700 miles
  • We need RSVP's with prepayment of $350 by May 31st. This is the cost per vehicle / couple.
Make checks payable to "Oregon Viper Club of America".
Send payment and number of attendees to:
Cody *****
12003 NE 121st Street
Brush Prairie WA 98606

Your hotel room and some activities are included in this cost. You should be prepared to pay for gas and some meals and incidentals over the weekend.

VCA members not part of the Oregon region are welcome to attend this event. There may be some incidental additional costs for those attendees if club funds are used to offset some of the trip costs, but that is expected to be fairly small at this point.

We will be leaving from Gran Prix Imports in Wilsonville which is just south of Portland. If you haven't been to Gran Prix Imports before, they have a nice selection of exotic cars that you can check out while we get the group together.

We will start gathering at 9am and hit the road promptly at 9:30, so make sure that you are gassed up and ready to hit the road at that time. There are a couple of convenient gas stations at this exit. If you have talk-about radios, plan to bring them.

Gran Prix Imports is located at 25300 SW Parkway Ave and easy to get to. From I-5, take North Wilsonville exit # 286. Head East (Left over the overpass if you are heading south on I-5). Take the first street on the left which is SW Parkway Ave. then turn right into the first driveway which is a loop-around driveway.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geoc...z=16&iwloc=addr

There is limited availability, so reserve your spot ASAP!

Any questions, call Cody at 360-772-5555 …. But don’t expect any clues! (not to suggest that Cody is clueless or anything...
You must be registered for see images
)

Attached Image
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has been a tremendous response. Looks like as of today we only have 4 spots left. This will be a sell out so hurry and RSVP if you want to have a really fun time.

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 spots left. If you're thinking of going, please call me or email so you can be assured a spot. This is going to be one of the best events ever. A full fun packed mystery tour with great twists along the way.

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI.... This event will be FUN!

PLEASE RSVP QUICKLY because it is filling up fast. There is limited number of spots available. This event has a limit of 20 people and as of today we only have room for 2 more cars.

If you plan to go and have not sent your money in to reserve your spot, call me to hold one for you. 360-772-5555

Have a great weekend. :)

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Down to 1 spot left. This will sell out and promises to be a great event. If you ever thought about trying an overnight trip, this would be the one. It is open to all members, so if you feel like driving in the night before and need a place to stay... give me a ring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456