Orlando Oviedo real estate agents

Reaction score
Looking for a little assistance from a fellow Realtor. I need housing for my kid.

I am a father of a son that attends University of Central Florida in his third year.

I am also a 25-year full time Florida real estate broker-Realtor in southeast Florida, 150-miles away. I belong to two MLS systems, but don't have access to Orlando/Oviedo areas or know any agents in the area.

Therefore, I am looking for a fellow agent in the Orlando Oviedo areas to do a MLS search for me to see if it makes sense for me to purchase a place in the area (or rent).

I will be paying cash, and would consider paying $100-$300 for a single-family home or $50-$100k for a townhome, villa, condo.

It is my sons preference that it be within walking (or biking) distance to campus, in other words real close. It must be a nice, safe area.

Even though he has his own car, he prefers to be real close to campus. He currently lives in Nortgate Apartments off McCulloch across from the street from UCF. There are new apartments being built "Sterling" but at $925 a month for a 1-bedroom "closet", I thought it might make more sense to just buy a place, and hope my other son, a HS junior attends UCF as well, of course he wants to be a Florida Gator.

Please PM me if you can assist a fellow Realtor or know of one -in doing a general full MLS search with photos for me, so I can get an idea of whats available.
Thanks,
Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4