YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
N.E. Viper Club
Overnight Stay at the
Mountain View Grand Resort
September 16[SUP]-[/SUP]18, 2011
Hi Everyone!
It has been 4 years since the club has done an overnight stay. Being this year is the off year from VOI (Viper Owners Invitational), this will be our best time to plan an overnight event. We found a great place to stay and we will be heading up to the Mountain View Grand Resort. Checkout their web site: www.mountainviewgrand.com . The hotel is settled in the mountains of Whitefield, NH. They have something for everyone (hiking, indoor pool, spa, golf and etc.) They have a casual dining restaurant and a fine dining that requires a dinner jacket.
We will meet at the Hookset rest area on Friday at 10:30 and leave at 11:00. We will leave and cruise to the hotel and arrive sometime in the afternoon. On the way we will stop for lunch and also make a stop in Littleton, NH at the largest candy store called Chutters: www.chutters.com . Friday night will be casual dining, and Saturday night we will do the fine dining, so guys bring a suit jacket. On Saturday we will plan a wide array of events. You will be able attend a Zipline/ canopy tour, a driving event of the area to view the foliage and the views, or just hang by the pool, play golf, or visit the spa or enjoy everything the hotel has to offer. This event was very hard to put together, a lot of the resorts are already booked or sold out for this date. It seems like this is primetime. So if you are interested in going, we would recommend you book your room ASAP. The hotel will take a 1 night deposit and it is fully refundable up to 1 week prior to checking in.
The hotel has a few different choices of rooms for us to pick from. For the best rate ask for:
Historic Queen for $180.00 per night (some mountain views & property views).
Grand View Queen for $220.00 per night (mountain range views on golf course side).
The hotel reservation line is #1-866-484-3843. Ask for the summer special deal. Also mention the N.E. Viper Club. Please let me know once you have booked your room, so I can keep track on who is attending our overnight event. Also I would like to know what activity you think you will be interested in doing on the Saturday.
Let me know if you would be interested in doing any of the following.
1. Zipline/canopy tour.
2. Scenic cruise.
3. Golfing: hotel has golf club & cart rentals.
4. Hang by the hotel.
We will help to coordinate groups for these events.
If you would rather not travel with the group, you are more than welcome to meet us there.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,
Sandy and I have booked our room at the Mountain Grand View for Friday and Saturday night, Sept 16th and 17th. The lady at the reservation desk said rooms are starting to run out for that weekend. Reservations can be cancelled up to 7 days prior to arriving and receive a full refund.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, this is going to one hell of a good time. I can't wait.

Bill, Donna and I may not close the bar this time. After all we are getting older...

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, this is going to one hell of a good time. I can't wait.

Bill, Donna and I may not close the bar this time. After all we are getting older...

Still unsure on Friday night or Sat night have to check my schedule on this one, if you don't want to close the bar with me Joe I can find someone else..... and let Donna speak for herself also. Hey MIKE....... If I can get there You In?????

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still unsure on Friday night or Sat night have to check my schedule on this one, if you don't want to close the bar with me Joe I can find someone else..... and let Donna speak for herself also. Hey MIKE....... If I can get there You In?????

To the last drop!

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guy's are not alone.
We are booked and the third floor will never be the same....:D
a little golf ....I am bringing my own balls.... :omg:
Oh ya... the zip line ...I am bring my Depends....:nono:
Man..... this is going to be a great event....:2tu:

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All set booked our rooms hope I can keep up with you guys that is in the bar that is :drive:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The easiest way to keep up is to simply ........join us on the floor..........:beer:

I can feel a good time is a "brewin"

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 Vipers are signed up for the weekend. Should be a great time I hope you can make it. If you are interested in going there is less than 4 weeks until the event. You need to book your room ASAP. Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This party is going to a great time........... Can you feel it :ooo: .......Oh Ya
Great food.......:yay:
Stimulating liquid......:beer:
Lot's of laughs.........:talk
Showing your moves......:dance:
Little cruisen.........:drive:
Lot's of playing around :kiss:...:slap:
Let's do this in ......Viper style...:bigok:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike
I'm still working on dinners. One night to be formal bring a suit jacket, other night to be casual. Friday will be the drive up and a stop at Chutters and lunch later then dinner. Saturday, it seems like a lot of people want to do the Zip Line, zip line is like a 3 hour deal. Maybe a cookout afterwards, and dinner later that evening. Sunday we will see how it goes. Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
We have 10 couples going this weekend. We have a great itenary planned for the weekend and some great dinner choices. We have 6 people doing the zipline and, some are going for a cruise of the area, and some are playing golf, hiking, and some women I heard are going to the spa. If you are thinking of going, make your resevation. ASAP. Let me know if you are coming and I'll fill you in with the rest of the details. Rick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what a great weekend. We had so much fun we didn't want it end. Thanks Rick for pulling this together. For those that missed the cruise, it was so much fun that we did it twice. It was like a 30 mile Autocross. Good find Bob.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great weekend, Great Fun , Great Friends, Awesome cruise, Could not have been better. Can't wait till the next overnight weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456