PA Grand Canyon/Fall Cruise - October 11th

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The PA Grand Canyon/Fall Cruise/Poker Run is scheduled for Saturday, October 11 th. Lodging will be at The Hampton Inn in Williamsport. Special arrangements have been made for secure overnight Viper parking for both Friday (Oct. 10) & Saturday (Oct. 11) evening. Plans are to depart from The Hampton Inn, 140 Via Bella in Williamsport promptly at 9:30 AM on Saturday. Our travel will take us into Wellsboro where we will enjoy a buffet luncheon at the historic Penn Wells Hotel. After lunch you can either drive your Viper, or, hop on board Tony’s Tioga Trolley for the ride up to the Canyon. A per car fee of $50 will be charged for this event. $25 will go towards the luncheon with the other $25 going towards the poker run.

There are just a few rooms left in the block previously reserved at The Hampton Inn. Don't delay making your reservation. We share this date with Homecoming @ Lycoming College as well as Parent’s Weekend @ Penn College, both in Williamsport. Therefore the cut-off date for the special room rate is SEPT 10th. Other than our block of rooms, this hotel is completely booked for the weekend of this event. Reserve your room early to avoid being disappointed.

www.hampton-inn.com/hi/williamsport
Phone: 1-800-HAMPTON or their local number is 570-323-6190
Group Code - VPB
2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed Room, - $125.00 (non-smoking)

Contact Ginger for additional information. Email - [email protected] or 607-426-0837 (cell).

Also, for planning purposes, please let Ginger know if you plan to attend this event.

Thanks!
Denny

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated information regarding the hotel booking for the Grand Canyon cruise. Denny & I stopped in to the Hampton Inn in Williamsport today to check on the block of rooms we have reserved for October 10 & 11. We were informed that all 10 rooms for both nights have been reserved. :omg: HOWEVER, if you would like to spend either night at The Hampton Inn PLEASE LET ME KNOW as soon as possible. It is highly possible that some rooms from another organizations block will free up later this week. I will keep a list and contact the manager towards the end of the week. If your name is on my list, I will let you know if something opens up.

Thanks again,
Ginger ([email protected] or 607-426-0837)

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The colors at the Canyon should be beautiful for this cruise on the 11th.:drive:
It's not to late to let me know that you will be joining us.

Ginger

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather is looking great for this cruise!

Saturday

Oct 11
You must be registered for see images
Clear Hi: 67° Lo: 49°

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62