Painted My Key

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My latest mod was to paint the sneaky pete on the key.
Not wanting to mess up the stock keys on my experiment. I tried to get the key from Dodge.
Price around $100 (talk about viper tax)
Got a spare on ebay for $19.
followed my usual steps; sprayed some 01 yellow into baby food jar applied with small brush.
And bingo.
Just take small screw driver scrape off the paint where it doesn't belong. (sneaky's eye)

Now I have a custom 01 yellow (of course) key.
very easy, very cool, IMHO mod. :)

Will post pics once i get the film back.... sorry still not digital camera. :(

Jim

OP
OP
J

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the film has to be developed and put on a photo cd.
so i can post them i dont have a scanner.
i know my tech side of things stinks... i need to get up to speed.. :)
have a good one.

Jim

S

SUN RA KAT

Get a YELLOW computer or paint your present computer YELLOW...

It'll be faster & you then can post the YELLOW key photos.

BTW - Does your Viper start faster now?

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no, now you yellow fellows are talking about painting your computers of all things faster?!? Paint your keyboard yellow so you can type faster as well. Of course some of you have already painted your engines and superchargers yellow, so I won't go over that stuff.
You may start the belief that if one dyes their hair yellow, they may be able to think faster.

S

SUN RA KAT

I've been asked/told by someone in management not to post anymore jokes/feeble attempts at humor about Yellow Vipers being faster, so from now on I will not post any more references to Yellow Vipers being faster on this board.

"Subj: re: yellow viper
Date: 7/8/2003 12:43:15 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

\"Those numbers are good enough to be a YELLOW Viper. If your Viper isn\'t YELLOW, I hereby proclaim it is honorary YELLOW.\" Please do us all a favor on the VCA board and stop posting this type of [******]. You have made significant contributions regarding the roe blower and your mods, but posting crap like this has become so tiresome and repetitive. In case you haven\'t noticed, nobody replies to the predictable quotes about yellow vipers that you make on a daily basis. Check out this hyperlink if you would like to see how the forum members see you. http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame61.html Here is a quote which sums you up 100%!-- \"Nonetheless, he is readily identifiable because of his mediocre wit, utter lack of insight and vacuous comment . You begin to sense Sun Ra Kat\'s presence when you are able to anticipate the content of his messages even before reading them.\" FOR THE LOVE OF RA, DON\'T POST ANYMORE STUPID-ASS YELLOW VIPER COMMENTS YOU [******] FOOL.
-----
*"

All my posts will be straight-to-the-point and business-like from now on because I wish not to offend anyone.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ******** ***** sent you that?! Cough it up and let us berate him/her for the stupid/humorless comments :mad: I hope to offend everybody from now on! This PC stuff is bullsh!t, was that for real? :confused:

S

SUN RA KAT

96 R/T 10 -

Sadly, it is for real.

And, of course, it was sent anonymously...

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then completely disregard it and if possible, hit the reply button on the email and call him a pusy for sending it without identification. Screw the tree hugging homo. Yeah, I said it................. Don't take that crap SUN RA KAT! Let him/her have it,

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anonymous ********, welcome to the club. I got it a while ago from some Subaru-loving hole who ******* me out cus I said that Vipers are faster than WRXs. He said that WRXs can be made to be faster that Vipers (like I didn't know that, and he obviously didn't know Vipers can be made to be faster than the fastest modded WRX). That e-mail was from 2 years ago, your post just reminded me of that BS.