Partially built garage awaits American Muscle

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poured concrete this week (Caddies sitting on concrete) on another garage so I took the opportunity to take some pics. 2010 FE left out--in storage. Wish I had more space to build a larger garage like some here have.:usa:

You must be registered for see images attach

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't really drive two GT's at the same time now can you? I will do a favour and take one off your hands for you. I'm a nice guy like that :D

Geez, I open up this thread to look at some beautiful concrete, and here you have those ugly cars blocking the view.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stay off that new concrete for 7 days min., 14 preferable.

Nice rides. I've got room for 4 more if you want to store them until you're done building.:)

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wiiling to be adopted !! I am ***** trained, will buy my own booze, and keep the car I drive always looking in showroom condition !!

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. You can't be too far away--stop by sometime.(hopefully the garage will be done by then)

Thanks,i live near Farmville. What general area do you live in? I used to frame houses all around Richmond and Midlo. Good luck finishing your garage.Hope the weather holds up for you.We were going to build a log cabin a couple hundred yards down from our place,but we decided to wait until spring . After the last couple of winters ,i figured to wait so we don't get snowed under in the middle of it! :drive:

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,i live near Farmville. What general area do you live in? I used to frame houses all around Richmond and Midlo. Good luck finishing your garage.Hope the weather holds up for you.We were going to build a log cabin a couple hundred yards down from our place,but we decided to wait until spring . After the last couple of winters ,i figured to wait so we don't get snowed under in the middle of it! :drive:

Man--I bet you get attention in F--ville. There used to be 2 Vipers in a town on the way to F--ville from Richmond--way back 12 years ago or so--they (father/son) were in the club. In am in Midlo.

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man--I bet you get attention in F--ville. There used to be 2 Vipers in a town on the way to F--ville from Richmond--way back 12 years ago or so--they (father/son) were in the club. In am in Midlo.

Oh yes,people do notice ! I was surprised to learn about the Viper dealership in Goochland. I have seen several newer Vipers while driving around .I haven't seen any in the past few weeks though. It was usually when driving around Powhatan i saw them. Figured maybe they were purchased from BJ motors.Still haven't seen any this side of Powhatan. :drive:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What made you decide to go with 2 FGTs? With the Vipers, you have two completely different generations, so they're really different cars. Just curious...and jealous :)

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What made you decide to go with 2 FGTs? With the Vipers, you have two completely different generations, so they're really different cars. Just curious...and jealous :)

I tend to buy cars on looks/colors without regard to Gens. I have had multiple Gen 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s Vipers.

Some GT colors are worth more than others. I had a white first which is not as valuable or rare as the blue one. There are very minor differences in an 05 and 06 (billet arms/ door fit/rawer finish in places etc) They are the best handling cars I have ever driven.

The GTs are getting very rare--4038 in 2 years and many totaled or overseas.

Although I did not buy them for investment, I do like these 2 colors and figure I will not get beat up too bad as long as I don't drive them 30K miles.
I know a guy who has 6 GTs and there are many multiple owners.

So I guess I have no real compelling reason other than liking them. Like Vipers, they are addictive.

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seriously, After I started reading this thread and came to the message quoted below, I realized that I was to be looking at a new garage/concrete and not the cars. I had to go back and look at the pictures again before I noticed the new concrete.

You have a very nice collection.

Stay off that new concrete for 7 days min., 14 preferable.

Nice rides. I've got room for 4 more if you want to store them until you're done building.:)