Parts available in Oregon...

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just noticed you had your own section in the VCA site. Kinda cool. As most of you probably are well aware, Oregon has its own website at oregonviperclub.org

Anyhow, just wanted to let some of you PNW folks I have a couple of large items for sale. Items I'd HATE to have to ship across the country.

Stock GTS rear bulkhead (black) from a 1998. It's already had slits cut for harnesses. If any of you were wanting to install harnesses but didn't want to cut up your bulkhead, this is the ticket! What's it worth to ya?

Also havea set of 4 wheels and tires. They are CCW Purner slicks and skinnies. Beautiful wheels and nearly new tires. The rears are Mickey Thompson ET Street DOT tires. The fronts are about 5 inches wide and I believe they are Champions. Again, make an offer. I would have to take them outside and take photos if anyone was seriously interested.

There's also a front left frame section for a GTS if anyone has a bent frame. Pretty hard to come by nowadays. Just taking up room in my garage. You'll also see all of this 'for sale' info on the oregon site. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth