Parts Rack

LaneViper97

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On July 5, 2010 I totaled my 1997 Viper GTS by doing something stupid - thankfully I survived without a scratch. Then the fun began - the insurance claim. My insurance company offered me a totally ridiculous offer and I was at a loss as to how to deal with them. Fortunately, as I was venting my frustration to Tony Armour he said I should call JonB at the Parts Rack and that he was an insurance claim expert. Well I spent about 90 minutes on the phone with Jon and he completely educated me on how to deal with the insurance company to get the best settlement for my car. I'm here to tell you that after following Jon's advice I got more for my car than I could have possibly sold it retail. This put me in a position to replace my car with a 2008 ACR - *********!

I have bought parts from the Parts Rack over the years and can't say enough about the personal support I received from Jon!

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon helped me with a very difficult to get, ACR shock. He also gave away many prizes at VOI 11.

Great guy.

I'm glad things went your way.

Greg

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon always hands out a lot of support and prizes for many Viper chapters and events. I've handed out pens and other free presents at Wstrn Cda events and ....... I won a Dodge Ram watch and THE new Belanger Headers at VOI!

I also save money buying headgaskets, EBC brake pads, etc. from JonB

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62