Parts

Liz Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I am a viper owner and have inherited quite a bit of parts for Gen 1 and Gen 2. Some tops, some on side arms, and many other things. If you are looking for parts please send me a note, we are going through an doing an inventory everything now.

alonsomanriquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I am a viper owner and have inherited quite a bit of parts for Gen 1 and Gen 2. Some tops, some on side arms, and many other things. If you are looking for parts please send me a note, we are going through an doing an inventory everything now.
Hi Liz , i have a 1995 viper 1st gen , do you have upper and lower radiator hoses ? thank you
you can email me here too.
[email protected]

Viper 1993

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a soft top or hard top and what is the price

Adcon1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for driverside rocker panel. 2002 RT10

Attachments

• Rocker.JPG
    Rocker.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 1

Monopoly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha. I have seen that about 5 times now. Must be an issue with the clip that holds the dial to the switch.

Oh really? The switch was really messed and wouldn't turn the headlights on. I got a new one on eBay for $20. I'm guessing some prev owner tried to fix it themselves and made it worse.... Ugh

HVIPER

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
New to Viper forum..actually any forum so if I'm doing it wrong My Bad. looking for radiator hoses and headgasket for 1993 Viper. I bought it new but did not realize 30 years and 8600 miles have gone by me. Nothing is wrong with the vehicle but when I found out the tires were hard to find, I decided to start locating parts. Any information were to look, contacts or sites would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help
HVIPER

MEETOOHABU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Liz,
Do you happen to have an air box assembly for a Gen 1 ? BTW, I am local to you, so I can pick up without a problem.

Thank you for your help.
MEETOOHABU

dicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good luck getting any kind of real response from her, she'll talk to you about a part then flake out on you.

i had days of talking to her then nothing but then i started seeing more post from her on the forums and fb groups offering the things i been asking about.

she doesn't seem to know what she really has, so good luck getting anything or the right thing.

MEETOOHABU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay. Thank you for letting me know. Also, I am looking for the lower subwoofer grill assembly (between the seats) for my Gen1 1995, as well as, an OEM radio. The grill assembly is really more important to me, for the moment. Hoping somebody can help.
Thank You.