PartsRack Closing.......Thurs-Fri...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Doris and I get to provide Pace Car support at VIR-Viper Days this weekend, and we are sponsoring a pre-dinner cocktailer for NARRA. We are very excited to get EAST of MI for the first time since 2002!

So, we will be CLOSED on THURS-FRI, and be back for an uber-Monday afternoon. Hope you can wait.

Did you get to see the 1st ever wheel-to-wheel Viper Race? The 1st ever VCC race? The 1st FIA-USA Viper race? Rolex-24? The 1st Viper Nationals? DONT MISS THE 1ST VIPER CUP /ACR-X RACE, this weekend at VIR !!!

We urge you to spectate at VIR Saturday if you can...there are some 'surprise' guests of Dodge likely, [and it aint us!] In fact, we hope to leave some Pre-Paid "PartsRack-NARRA" entry badges at the gate if they let us.... details in the works. Just mention "PARTSRACK" when they ask you to pay admission and we will cover the first 20 or so who do.

So, skip the crowded VA-MD-NC rivers and beaches and come to VIR....and dont tell me 'its too far'. Please say hello? Make my day.......

JonB~~~~~:<~

PS: If you need stuff urgently in our abscense we recommend DCPerformance at 310 841 6996 or Tator Garage at 914 763 9507.... THANKS

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone Jon wanted me to pass to you all that he will be closed until late next week for personal reasons. Please take his advice if you need some urgent assistance and contact DC Performance or Tators. He will be back to work shortly and will let everyone know when he has reopened.

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Back in at almost full speed............. THANKS.

VIR / NARRA event was fantastic, glad to meet so very many of your from East and South

JonB

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks.......... the "Personal reasons" was simply that my Mom, 87, [VOI-St Louis guest!} passed away. She had a Toyota Supra til she was 83.....my Sister still has it.... and a Jag XKE in her garage. Now, Im an orphan.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry for the loss of your mom Jon

what a blessing to have been able to talk to your mom all these years

i was orphaned at 23, some people laugh when i say that,

what a shame if they don't understand