Partsrack Comes Through For Kids

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa:
Wanted to take this opportunity to thank Jon at PARTRACK who came through for the disabled kids of NYC... There is a charity event for Childrens Hospital for NYU Hospital this sunday. I just found out about it and asked Jon if he could help as he did last year..He immediately sent me an email that he would overnight goodies for the kids to me and have it to me saturday...Now thats a man with a heart! Thank You Jon...:2tu:

Adam

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, despite his Monday persona, JonB is one of the most generous and caring vendors out there - Viper or otherwise. Every year our local club seeks donations for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City. We contact numerous vendors, including some that post on these forums constantly. Many don't even bother to reply at all - not even with a polite decline. JonB is almost always the first to reply - and always wants to know how he can help.

The guy can hang up on me a dozen times on a Monday and maybe even once on a Tuesday, but when you have a vendor that is such an incredible supporter of the club and its members (and their causes), I know where my first call will always be. And usually on a Thursday. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anytime I had questions for Jon, he has always graciously extended his time and immense knowledge AND enthusiasm, and I SAY enthusiasm :D :D :D for these Vipers...you can just tell he lives and breathes the passion of the cars as I do!!!! He is a most generous person, we're delighted he's affiliated with the Viper Club. Not surprised his generosity extends to charity events, look how he has been with customers looking for various things, he may know of someone ELSE who is selling them and refer them on--wanting NO compensation whatsoever.:2tu: :2tu: ~juli~

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't speak highly enough about Jon. He's done a lot for our club and for my endeavors personally. Aside from that, he's also a great person to know for any all around knowledge about the Viper. Even on Mondays!

Saint hood?....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth