PartsRack... First Experience

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I'll have to say that as a business owner, I was very impressed today with my first experience with Jon B at PartsRack. I wanted to thank him for the donation he had made for our KC region's x-mas party charity raffle, and also had a question about high flow cats, and decided to give Jon a call. I am in central time, and was'nt thinking the whole time difference when I called, and they were closed. I did'nt leave a message as I had a customer walk in just then and figured I'd just call later when they opened. Imagine my surprise when Jon called ME back just because he saw my number on the caller ID!! :omg: Now that is customer service. I'll tell you, it worked! After getting some great advice, we got to chatting and I ended up placing an order and he had it shipped with a tracking number to me in less than half an hour!:2tu: Thnaks again Jon, it was a pleasure visiting with you.

And thanks again for your support.:2tu::2tu:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful with JonB. You wil end up spending, getting good info, spending some more, getting more good info...He also has hard to find items.

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB has helped me multiple times with hard to find parts and also the Big Brake upgrade kit. His knowledge of the Viper is incredible. I recommend doing business with Partsrack.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A friend of mine saw my Viper Bike today that I got from JonB and instantly said "I want one of those!". I called Jon and he sent the last one out as we spoke for my friend. Instant service!!

Thanks JonB, Jeff is very excited about the shipment!:D:yay:

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff got his V10-Speed today, and is thrilled!! Thanks again Jon B.....fantastic service again!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave