PartsRack Nurburgring Decals - Need you input!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Well, once again JonB blew me away by surprising me with a package of three "Nurburgring 7:22" decals! ....and just because I asked him if he was going to have any more of these!

So now, I'd like your opinions on which color combo to use, and location of the decal!

Considering I have a Red/Graphite '08 coupe (exactly like the one on the cover of the latest Viper Mag) what's your opinions?

Decal Colors:
Gray with black outline
White with black outline
Red with white outline

My thought was Gray with black outline on the rear glass?

Or maybe Red with white outline near the side VIPER emblem?

Hmmm....

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the left of the rear license plate on the trunk. That's where I put mine. If you want subtle go with the graphite if you want to make a statement white.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure any decal on paint will discolor the paint. My .02, put one on each side of the rear glass at the bottom.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the vinyl decals will not hurt the paint especially if the car has been waxed periodically. Have had decals on some of my cars for a very long time, no issue taking them off either.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stand corrected--gotta mark the calendar!! I still prefer the rear glass location.

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put my partsrack Ring decal at the bottom center of my hatch glass. You have a coupe so that'd work for you.

My decal is white and shows up well on the dark glass. My GTS is Sapphire/Silver.

You'd have to use Red/grey to color co-ordinate.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth