Pass Time/SpeedTv. UG racing entered about 8 vipers

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was on PassTime last night on SpeedTV. All turbos or SC.
On my own 2 cents, the driving was not that good to say the least so the times where pretty weak. The trap speed was great because of the forced induction.

Didn't any one see it?! I was on the edge of my seat! Really cool. I was surprised to see that no one posted about it.:dunno:

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the people on the show are on VA... The track was HORRIBLE. Most of those car's run 9's on street tires. That black lambo typically runs low 9's but was running 11's...

OP
OP
B

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was all Vipers (all over 700) and two Murcielagos and a Gallardo (1300 hp).

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it looked strange.

After the 2nd viper went down the track I knew the track was way to slick to support any of the power those cars were putting down. When the black lambo that typically runs 9.1 in high 160's I understood how everyone was screwed.

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the silver gts(twin turbo) was really nice,(ran 10.55). It looked like he had trouble shifting into 2nd. I only seen the end of the show.

OP
OP
B

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recorded it. Im thinking of trying to get it on to my computer so i could share it with the VC.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my post from another board. I was the all blue 98 GTS with the cage and chute:

That track was the biggest POS I've ever been on. I didn't see the show, curious if they show me cussing people out after my run. I FLEW up the return road to the show people. Told them if they didn't fix the track, someone would be leaving in a ambulance. I went to the starting line and let everyone have it. Having owned a track, made over 1000 passes in various cars, I've never been on a track that bad. After 4 days of rain, I went 9.99 at rockingham blowing the tires off on 12lbs of boost, same as I was setup for the show. I was originally going to do 17lbs, but after seeing a lambo that went 9's go 11's, I knew I was screwed.

They spent over 30 minutes redoing the track after I blasted everyone. Luckily roy hill was there. He did at least 20 track rentals with me over 2 years. When he joined in the conversation, he explained to the zmax staff that I owned a track and knew what I was talking about. If cars with 9" tires had ran on the same track we did (we were the first group), they would have went to the wall. I ended up turning the car down, put it on 12lbs and knew I could run 9.70's if the track was decent. As SOON as the boost came in, the ass end broke loose. Just *****.

To compare, I've made 50+ passes in this car. My worst time is faster than that run. The slowest I've been through the 1/8th is 6.80's. I can run 6.30 on almost any track. When I went 9.99 at rockingham, I went 6.65 through the 1/8th. It was their mopar day and as more street cars went down the track, it got worse. I kept getting sideways at half track.

I can't wait till fall so I can turn this car up and actually lay down a big number.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456