Password is not the same for renewal

V

Venomiss

If you are trying to join or renew online the password for the forums is not the same.

You will have to generate a new password sent to the email we have on record for you.
January 1st is coming up quick so don't forget.

ViperVon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Password generation does not work for me. I have gone through the steps and I get to the screen that says a Key has been sent to my email, yet nothing is ever sent. ???

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did the renewal (VENOM) and received my new password in less than a minute. Do you have a spam blocker on or maybe it is being sent to another email address?

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Password generation does not work for me. I have gone through the steps and I get to the screen that says a Key has been sent to my email, yet nothing is ever sent. ???

If that happens and the new password not in your spam filter please send an email to [email protected] with details on what is happening and our awesome programmer will help.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Frustrated Unable To Renew Online!!!! Repeatedly Tried To Renew. No Success.... Need Help Asap...

Your email has been changed per your request. Your old email had been listed from JRT.

If you ever need help in the future please send a direct email with a detailed message to
[email protected].

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Renewal are still easy online for all current VCA members.

For those who have not joined the VCA yet please consider supporting this club and this website.
It's easy and simple.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth