Paxton 2003 - 2004 SRT Supercharger Kit

Reaction score
Hello Everybody -

If you are contemplating purchasing a Supercharger System for your new SRT 10 - NOW is the time. These systems are expected to sell very quickly while quantities last and ready to ship about the middle to the end of September. Please feel free to call me for pricing and details. :usa:

Regards,

Doug Levin

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure IF there is no problems! Then you will have to pay your installer his $85.00 an hour to redo and fix the broken parts as Paxton pays no Labor cost Even when it is totally their fault, not to mention not have a car for two weeks, with Absolutely No Compensation from Paxton! Then you have to wait longer because Paxton will not send new parts until they receive the old ones first?????????????? Do you think they think West Coast Viper is lying to them about the broken parts?????????? I guess you can see I'm just a Little fed up right now with the whole Paxton game!

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardviper,
We deal with a lot of different part vendors and, as you stated, none will send you replacement parts until the broken part is returned and evaluated. One example of this was last week when a Mallory pump failed on a nitrous kit we were installing and we paid for the part out of our pocket to complete the job. Jegs will furnish us with a new pump down the road, but it stinks that I will shell out nearly $200 to make it right. Aftermarket parts will break, just like the factory parts on you Viper. I know this *****, but unfortunately it's a fact of life and something we deal with every day. We have had no parts breakage using the Paxton kit, maybe a few missing bolts, but zero failures to date. I feel for you and I know Jason and John @ West Coast will do everything to make it right.