Paxton Prices to low to advertise!

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who have been waiting to pull the trigger on a Paxton Supercharger, we have some great price incentives through November. These prices are too low to advertise, so please call for a quote. We have installed over 100 of these kits on Gen 1-3 Vipers with great results.

Paxton currently supports 1992-2006 models. All kits will pass tailpipe emissions and OBD monitors. 1992-2002 kits are CARB certified. Average power increase is 35-40%.

As well as great pricing we offer technical support after the sale and numerous upgrades to these kits. We will help you with the install as well as how to intergrate numerous other performance parts with the basic kit.

Here are some of the related products and services we can provide:

Computer calibrations/ including 2 Bar Maps
Boost Upgrades
SFI Balancers
Fresh Air Intakes
Upgraded heat exchangers and pumps
Colder spark plugs
Billet crankcase check valves
Oil-Air seperator systems
Boost ready engine packages
ARP head studs

For more information visit our website or give us a call.

310-841-6996

www.dcperformance.com
dcperformance.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dcperformanceinc
twitter.com/#!/dcperformance1
www.modifiedviper.com

You must be registered for see images attach

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talked with Dan. Nice deal. Now I have to figure out if I can install it or get a price from Dave at Roanoke. Oh, and get permission from my wife... Thanks for talking Dan.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talked with Dan. Nice deal. Now I have to figure out if I can install it or get a price from Dave at Roanoke. Oh, and get permission from my wife... Thanks for talking Dan.

I may join you on this George. Have you purchased yet? I am in MI maybe we order around the same time and DIY around the same time to bounce tips/ideas back and forth. Have to ask the wife as well. Or just try really hard to hide it........

OH Paxton group buy from DC for DIY? I will be calling them tomorrow regardless.

-Tim

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be curious to see what a group buy would be as well. Three heads doing DIY installs MUST be better than one?! :) could you guys keep me informed about this? My wife is deployed, I can ask for forgiveness later if by chance she asks what that shiny new thing under the hood is. Thanks. Jeff

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be curious to see what a group buy would be as well. Three heads doing DIY installs MUST be better than one?! :) could you guys keep me informed about this? My wife is deployed, I can ask for forgiveness later if by chance she asks what that shiny new thing under the hood is. Thanks. Jeff

Just keep the hood down when shes around, and say.... I don't know what that noise is, better get the car looked at :).

I recieved a PM about going TT for a Gen 3 tho. Would really like to go TT if I could stay under 10K as stated..... Otherwise I am down for a group buy on a SC unit. My garage will hold three cars very easily......

Lets see!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I put my money in a new daily driver to replace my 05 Ford Five Hundred. It will be a couple years now... Oh, well... I do like my new comfortable ride.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you part with that Ford 500 ?:D What did you wind up getting ?

I really liked the Ford. It was a comfortable reliable ride and served me well for almost 6 years. It did not have side airbags and did not do well in side impact tests; and since I have kids now I wanted a sedan that was better in that regard. I drove everything I could think of that was around $40K. I also checked crash ratings on everything and reliability ratings, and the car had to be easy on my back. It came down to an Avalon or Maxima. I could not find and/or get a good deal on the Maxima I wanted, so I bought an Avalon. I really wanted an Infinit M35, but the closest dealer is 3 hours away and you can only get Infiniti warranty done at an Infiniti dealer... BS I say. Anyway, it's not sporty, but it pretty much does everything else very well. THEN... I saw a "MOPAR" edition Charger R/T today--all black with blue stripes... Oh, well... with the snow around here and all the hills I have to drive it is better to have a front drive car (I know you can get a Charger in 4WD, but I will ignore that). Besides, a black car drives me nuts--I would have to wash it everyday and I am too old for that and I don't want to stop at a car wash everyday--see how I justified that!

So, we have 2 Dodges (Viper SRT-10 & Challenger SRT-8) and 2 Toyotas (Sienna Van and Avalon). They are in seperate garages so they won't attack each other...

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This may sweeten the deal for everybody. Paxton just announced a $250 rebate on any supercharger purchased before December 31st!

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For all those still interested, I can get free shipping as well for those who order next week 10/17/11

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed the majority of mine in a weekend. Cleaning and detailing everything around the engine added some time as well as wrapping and hiding all the wires. The biggest pain was attaching the oil return line with my big hands. I have a lift which helps. I wish all of you were closer. It's not that difficult if you are a decent mechanic. PM me if you have doubts or questions. Sal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235