Paxton supercharger deals of the century! And....................

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here we are again. Everybody has a special that is too low to list. To find out it's $250 off, or maybe $500 off.

Well we will be offering pricing on Paxton Superchargers, installed and tuned at our Facility, for pricing not many would step up to match! Pricing will be posted tomorrow. What will be included.

Full Paxton Kits - Satin or Polished.
A&C Performance hardware:
Soldered Wiring
Shrink-tube
Split Second box recalibrated
Custom Heat Range plugs
SCT Handheld with full dyno tuning on your vehicle

All fluids - Oil Royal Pruple with Viper specific Filter

Before and after Dyno. No stories or fake numbers. Real numbers with Real results.

To top it off, we will be offering labor rate and parts discounts on work performed at the same time as supercharger install.

Why are we offering it. There are NO deals from Paxton. WE are making the deals happen on our end. And having the many built systems that we've done, we have everything down to a science. From teardown....to installation and tune....then Wash before pickup!

Our reputation is proven and we're offering this just because we can. And we do our best to support the Viper community.

Todd

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be here same time same place tomorrow to check out the price. :eater:

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Prices are as follows:

Gen2 and 3 Systems Satin: $9200.00!!

Gen2 and 3 Systems Polished: $9400.00!

This is ALL inclusive. Remember. ALL Parts included. ALL fluids INCLUDED. ALL TAXES INCLUDED. This is IN-HOUSE dyno tuned. ALL pricing is OTD. You wont pay a penny more unless you upgrade something else. Due to the money that we are NOT making on these :) We will have this offer up for only "10" Units. We appreciate the VCA and this is one way we can show it.

Todd

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd has built some serious high HP Vipers. He has the reputation for great attention to details, and performs well thought out builds.

Thanks for the discounts Todd.

One of our members has a Todded up Gen 2 that runs like a ***** ape. Builds revs like nothing else on the road.

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had a few messages and emails and just wanted to comment openly to answer any others questions.

This kit is what we are OFFERING NOW in a hopes to offer something affordable and get RELIABLE power you can count on from a reputable source. We can always change up anything you'd like although it could affect pricing.

We can add Fuel Systems. Custom A&C Performance dual fuel pump setups with basket for low fuel levels on drives. Billet Rails, Throttle Body, Headers, ETC.
We can add Ported Heads, Custom Cam.

A&C Performance can fulfill your horsepower goals in many shapes and fashions. THIS offer was for a good setup, at an economical price, with great results. We aren't trying to compete with other vendors packages which have varied components, but rather offer the best bang for the buck that will give you years of enjoyment.

Know that we are competitive and would love to build you the Viper that makes you grin when your alone...on an open road...during the day and can see for miles. We love showing up the competition. And although 1000+ horsepower builds are easily attainable and built by us, this wasn't our intention with this special.

For these prices, $9200-$9400 just sounds right given times. It will net you 580rwhp to 690rwhp at the wheels depending on your Year Viper. Please feel free to contact A&C Performance and ask for me should you have any technical questions or request on a unique setup, or just higher horsepower.

Todd

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Depending on the car. Some are stronger from the get go than others. You can expect to see 650-690rwhp. Gen 3's make the most power with just a paxton bolt on..... and my tune :)

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We always seem to make special changes. Even if it's not listed we usually do some serious tweaking on price for good people.

Todd

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First one being done will be Erick P. of Escondido. This is a 2001 GTS with full exhaust and a 708 cam. We will be ordering parts tomorrow. And just to do this for everybody to see, we will be taking nice documented pictures, and some videos outlining the entire process from beginning to end.

Todd

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, I wish you were in Illinois... I was thinking about buying a Challenger and building and supercharging it, but I think I am keeping the Viper and supercharging it instead.

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That would be a long trip! Although I did fly in and drive a customer viper back from Arkansas! :) Shipping may be better. Just had one come from Massachusetts for $1450.

Todd

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave