PDX viper owners

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am potentially a new viper owner. New to me anyway!!
smile.gif

I am looking for a 2000 - 2001 viper next spring. I was hoping to hear from some Portland Oregon guys about places to have it serviced. I think lithia dodge in eugene has a viper tech...any other place closer to Portland? Also, (this is a more general question) can guys around the age of 25 tell me what you pay for insurance along with deductible and all that jazz. I am just curious. Anyway love the car and hope to join the ranks sooner...then later!!
smile.gif

cheers!
Erik

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Erik,

There's a couple of us here in Portland.
Feel free to give me a call :
503-671.2907

OP
OP
E

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I will be getting in touch.
I am not looking for a viper really soon, but I would love all the information I can find out about them. Thanks again.
Erik

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be about 5 of us at PIR drag races tonight (Friday the 16th). We will be there about 8:30pm

We're all real nice guys, so just come down and hang out. Look for the really slow red with white sripe viper, that will be me.

OP
OP
E

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C O D Y:
There will be about 5 of us at PIR drag races tonight (Friday the 16th). We will be there about 8:30pm

We're all real nice guys, so just come down and hang out. Look for the really slow red with white sripe viper, that will be me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for the invite...very cool.
Sorry I couldn't make it. I promised the g/f I would take her out. Her idea of a good time isn't a night watching drag racing!! We don't have everything in common I guess! hehe
smile.gif

Anyway, if you guys are gonna run again let me know. Thanks again.
Erik

Stephen Yap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
elanderholm,

There is no other place in Portland than Timberline Dodge. Talk to Viper Tech Ken Klickman for service. These people will treat your car well. They also are big supporters of the Viper Club, often coming to PIR to support the members. Search the site for previous posts and see what I mean.

OP
OP
E

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stephen Yap:
elanderholm,

There is no other place in Portland than Timberline Dodge. Talk to Viper Tech Ken Klickman for service. These people will treat your car well. They also are big supporters of the Viper Club, often coming to PIR to support the members. Search the site for previous posts and see what I mean.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info!!

OP
OP
E

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone on this board have a black RT/10 viper with a personalized plate? I don't remember what it said. The guy had a long ponytail too!!
smile.gif
Just curious I saw you and you're viper on farmington heading west crossing murray last weekend.

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha,

Laughing my *** off.
That was my girlfriend.Long haired brunette.
I indeed have a personalized numberplate which says 'Yves'.

Troutdale_small.JPG

One word of caution about Timberline though. Back in Jan they did some repairs to my Viper. Perfect job.
The car came back with a damaged rim (looked like it had hugged a curb stone). I contacted Timberline 3 times, even spoke to the manager. Everybody promised to look into it and 'come back to me'. I'm still waiting for their phone call...
Similar damage has already occured to somebody else on this Forum. He might already have replied to this tread
wink.gif

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be something about Timberline. I ran my own rim into their curb while attending a VCA meeting. Maybe they need bumper guards around their lot.

I have been using Town & Country Dodge in Wilsonville because it is literally across the road from my work. Too convenient to go elsewhere for minor work. They have a Viper tech and seem to take care of the car. I think there is an upper limit to their technical skills however and I'd probably defer any high-end work to Timberline. I bought my Viper at Bryan Bickmore Dodge in Beaverton. They have a Viper tech who seemed reasonably knowlegeable, but haven't had any work done there except for an oil change.

OP
OP
E

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yves:
Hahaha,

Laughing my *** off.
That was my girlfriend.Long haired brunette.
I indeed have a personalized numberplate which says 'Yves'.

Troutdale_small.JPG

One word of caution about Timberline though. Back in Jan they did some repairs to my Viper. Perfect job.
The car came back with a damaged rim (looked like it had hugged a curb stone). I contacted Timberline 3 times, even spoke to the manager. Everybody promised to look into it and 'come back to me'. I'm still waiting for their phone call...
Similar damage has already occured to somebody else on this Forum. He might already have replied to this tread
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaah..no way man. if that is you're g/f i can guarantee it was not you're viper i saw!!
smile.gif
This dude had a hat on and a long pony tail. My g/f was with me she pointed it out and said "mullet!!". I had to correct her...since we couldn't see the top or sides it was pre-mature to call it a mullet!!
wink.gif

Off Topic: I was in my yellow 2001 S2000....anyone know of someone looking to buy one...i'm looking to sell!!
smile.gif