Petite LeMans

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, Here's the offer from SRT
SRT OWNERS UNITE
Join the SRT® brand for the ALMS season finale,
Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta.
TheSRT® ViperGTS-R team will complete its first year of competition in the American Le MansSeries (ALMS) with the season ending Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta inBraselton, Georgia, October 17–19. Join the team as it competes in the historicfinal ALMS race before the series merges with Grand-Am to form the new UnitedSports Car Championship for the 2014 campaign.

Athree-day Petit Le Mans ticket package is available for SRT owners for $220,including a three-day grand stand ticket, paddock pass and access to the SRThospitality area on Friday and Saturday, along with parking in the exclusiveSRT Car Corral.
Guestscan also purchase a three-day ticket package for $170, receiving three-dayadmittance to the race and paddock, as well as access to the SRT hospitalityarea on Friday and Saturday.

TheSRT hospitality area offers a VIP experience at the track, all within aclimate-controlled lounge. Guests are provided a live, commercial-freebroadcast feed of the race for an uninterrupted view of all the action on theracetrack. For those SRT owners who want to have one of the best views of thetrack, access to the roof of the SRT hospitality area is available. Throughoutthe day on Friday and Saturday, catered meals and beverages are provided aspart of the full SRT hospitality experience.
Topurchase tickets for Petit Le Mans, visit the SRT Ticket Page( I guess on the SRT website) or complete the attached PDF
orderform.
QUESTIONS?CALL US AT 800-998-1110.
RSVPdeadline is October 11, 2013.

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke with Kim @ JRThompson and she said the price has been adjusted to 174 for SRT owners and is still 170 for passengers.

I hope it is better than ALMS @ VIR was. SRT completely abandoned the race as far as hospitality was concerned... See my comments in bold below

The SRT experience for ALMS @ VIR:
"The SRT® hospitality area (Shared with other car clubs) offers a VIP experience at the track, all within a climate-controlled lounge (Could not see the track from the shared lounge). Guests can watch a live, commercial-free broadcast feed of the race (No, we could not - there were no TVs), receiving an uninterrupted view (Deck was very full and hard to see from because of the other groups) of all the action on the racetrack. For those SRT owners that want to have one of the best views of the track (Other corrals had huge tents located at much better viewpoints) , access to the roof of the SRT hospitality area delivers that (No roof, just a shared deck at the concession stand). Throughout the entire day, catered meals (Lunch) and beverages are provided part of the full SRT hospitality experience. Please note: to park in the SRT car corral, you must have an SRT vehicle. (Or an Audi as it was a shared lot and furthest parking available, although neither ownership requirement was enforced)"

Also, we did not get parade laps as promised. The Italian club got to go on the track instead. I wasted miles & gas driving my Viper to the race because I thought I could show my guest the track - I was very **********. I am currently requesting a refund

Last edited:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke with Kim @ JRThompson and she said the price has been adjusted to 174 for SRT owners and is still 170 for passengers.

I hope it is better than ALMS @ VIR was. SRT completely abandoned the race as far as hospitality was concerned... See my comments in bold below

The SRT experience for ALMS @ VIR:
"The SRT® hospitality area (Shared with other car clubs) offers a VIP experience at the track, all within a climate-controlled lounge (Could not see the track from the shared lounge). Guests can watch a live, commercial-free broadcast feed of the race (No, we could not - there were no TVs), receiving an uninterrupted view (Deck was very full and hard to see from because of the other groups) of all the action on the racetrack. For those SRT owners that want to have one of the best views of the track (Other corrals had huge tents located at much better viewpoints) , access to the roof of the SRT hospitality area delivers that (No roof, just a shared deck at the concession stand). Throughout the entire day, catered meals (Lunch) and beverages are provided part of the full SRT hospitality experience. Please note: to park in the SRT car corral, you must have an SRT vehicle. (Or an Audi as it was a shared lot and furthest parking available, although neither ownership requirement was enforced)"

Also, we did not get parade laps as promised. The Italian club got to go on the track instead. I wasted miles & gas driving my Viper to the race because I thought I could show my guest the track - I was very **********. I am currently requesting a refund

The more power to you Chris!!! VIR was a BIG TIME BUST on SRT's part!!! And with SRT charging $140 per person and $255 for two, wires must have been crossed somewhere. I could see one hiccup or two, but VIR was pure misrepresentation and all the facts you listed above were TRUE. I was glad I came after lunch that day because I didn't have to pay, or I would be requesting a refund as well!!! I'm just glad we had a low member turnout because it would have been embarrassing.