[PIC]This Guy is the MAN![PIC]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Ok, so I'm not the man at all LOL. The local VCA chapter was cruising through my sleepy little Texas town today on a back roads cruise. Since I couldn't make it out my Wife and I thought we would catch our Viper buddies on the road and put a smile on their faces.

IT WORKED :)

Andy Wheeler:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

P.S. I owned a Vette for a few years, it was all for fun.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ha nice..wish I coulda made the cruise today, but had way to much on my plate..maybe next time

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good one Andy:2tu:. I bet you got a lot of laughs out of the vipers as they cruised by. I was out in the viper today and actually "waved" at a C5 vette but I guess he didnt even see the Bright blue/white striped viper cause he didnt wave back :(

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Andy :2tu: We got a kick out of that, when we passed you were holding the sign too high and we couldn't see who it was. :headbang:

There were 13 of us, after loosing 2, Jamie to an over heated car and Mike stayed behind to help.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank You Andy :2tu: We got a kick out of that, when we passed you were holding the sign too high and we couldn't see who it was. :headbang:

There were 13 of us, after loosing 2, Jamie to an over heated car and Mike stayed behind to help.

I knew it was you Andy, that was great, thanks for the laugh!!!!!!! :D

Anytime guys!

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was great Andy. I didn't know who that guy was with the sign until we got to the restaurant in Woodville and someone said it was you. That's my black RT10 in the picture. I hope you can make the next cruise.

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha I emailed the picture to a few Vette buddies from CF.

It's funny how much those guys hate Vipers, it's almost like a compliment in a way. I used to own a C6Z myself so I know the kind words they gave me when I was considering the swap lol

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few of the Vette guys gave me a hard time at first, then a few years later called me wanting to buy one lol.

It's funny how much those guys hate Vipers, it's almost like a compliment in a way. I used to own a C6Z myself so I know the kind words they gave me when I was considering the swap lol

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Andy - Really wish I could have made the cruise. Had to have been hilarious seeing you standing on the side of the road holding up that sign!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets