Picked up a new...

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copperhead!

I sold my 2003 SRT last Fall... just got tired of it.
Subsequently I bought a Ford GT but that's not a daily driver.

I was itching to get another convertible and after seeing the Copperhead (in photos only, mind you) my decision was easy.
The car is stunning! My wife couldn't believe it is the same car as my silver 2003.
She even wants to drive it! :nono:

Of course it was another no-hassle purchase from Bill Pemberton.
Since he's only about 3 hours north of me I drove up there and trailered it back.

Not surprisingly (since it is an open trailer) I had traffic congregating around me.

I will post a pic to follow.

OP
OP
V

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
592512090001-med.JPG

Here she is!

I guess I'll have to change my sig and avatar.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME and congrats on the latest ride! I believe this is the only Copperhead in Kansas - the only other one I know of in the regional club is in Iowa. You might have to figure out how to get it and the GT to our free Dyno Day next month. Should be a blast!

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice, if I didn't love my GTS so much, that would be my first choice, along with the fact that I am out of garage space and itching for a 66' Chevelle SS convertible.
:2tu:

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry Keith not me. Only 350 miles on her since purchase in November. :( Sandy Hook area mostly.

OP
OP
V

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

After I sold the '03, I really didn't think I'd be back in another SRT but I couldn't think of another vert to buy.

The only other verts I would consider are either the F430 and the Gallardo Spyder versions, and we all know how much they cost.

I have pics of my GT in my gallery for those interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62