Votes: 9 15.5%

Votes: 13 22.4%

Votes: 18 31.0%

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to installing my Eibachs on my new to me SRT 10.

I went with Springs up front and Springs and Caps in the rear. I am extremely happy with the stance with just caps in the rear, it still has a slight rake, but it seems more even overall.

Install was pretty straight forward and it totally changed the look of the car.

Here is a before shot:

You must be registered for see images attach

And I took these today after I drove it around the block a bit:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow that looks good. I cant decide between pics though so I will have to vote later. They all look really good!

HAHA

Thanks Buddy!

I am wondering if it will settle a little more? Anyone know?

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, the car looks awesome! I'm sure that the car will settle a little more as you continue to drive it.

Thanks Man! Looking forward to seeing your car again! Looked awesome last season!

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish the roads here were good enough for me to consider lowering an already low car.:smirk:

Yeh the roads around me here in Maryland are pretty good, and my old Vette was slammed so I know where to stay away from.
;)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see a difference, but not too much. It should definitely settle down a little more after driving it for a few days. Car looks good.:drive:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can see a difference, but not too much. It should definitely settle down a little more after driving it for a few days. Car looks good.:drive:

Thanks Austin,

I have measured about an inch drop so I am not too sure how much else it will fall.

I will put some miles on it tomorrow and see.:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like #4, nice car - love the rims also. :headbang:

Thanks My Brotha! I am happy with how the set turned out, once the stance came down a bit the wheels worked much better with the car.

I like #3 most. Your Red color is the best! :2tu:

HAHA Yeh I dig it as I see you do as well!

Wow that looks really good. I chose Pic 4. They all look good though

Thanks man glad you like the shots now I just need to pick up an 08 hood like you have:2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I votede #3 'cause that has the highest quality and 'presence'. After reflection, I decided that #4 is the ticket because the shadow works with the color and includes the whole. Only thing wrong with 3 is that some of the car is missing. #1 has the best content, but the quality isn't there. Roof looks funny and color is washed out.

Just my opinion, but you got 1 awesome partial and 1 awesome angle. Good work.

Ted

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great!! I have tried to get better pics of mine with springs in front and springs and caps in the rear but the car being black and black tire and the wheel well shadow I just can't seem to get a good pic.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I votede #3 'cause that has the highest quality and 'presence'. After reflection, I decided that #4 is the ticket because the shadow works with the color and includes the whole. Only thing wrong with 3 is that some of the car is missing. #1 has the best content, but the quality isn't there. Roof looks funny and color is washed out.

Just my opinion, but you got 1 awesome partial and 1 awesome angle. Good work.

Ted

Thanks man i'll work on it:2tu:

Car looks great!! I have tried to get better pics of mine with springs in front and springs and caps in the rear but the car being black and black tire and the wheel well shadow I just can't seem to get a good pic.

Thanks for an awesome transaction for your spare caps man they showed up in plenty of time, and look great! I really appreciate it. As far as the shadows are concerned Camera RAW is your friend in terms of adding fill light, and decreasing un wanted shadows in your shots.

Pic 4.

Car looks great!

Thanks Man Appreciate it!

Andy Wheeler:headbang:

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flatout - Great looking Viper!! Are the wheels Diamo's and tires 20"?

JJB500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car looks great, I voted #3! Will look even better without the sun visors!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hadn't read anybody's posts before voting for #3~!!! #3 & #4 are tied right now...#4 looked great too, BTW. Looks great! ~juli

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks good, but I would have gone as low as possible, springs + caps on all 4.

May still do it, wanted to see how this combo looked first. Also I am building a new home right now and there a several speed bumps to contend with so I will see how it does and then add them if I can.:2tu:

I hadn't read anybody's posts before voting for #3~!!! #3 & #4 are tied right now...#4 looked great too, BTW. Looks great! ~juli

HAHA thanks yep there battling it out.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks My Brotha! I am happy with how the set turned out, once the stance came down a bit the wheels worked much better with the car.

HAHA Yeh I dig it as I see you do as well!

Thanks man glad you like the shots now I just need to pick up an 08 hood like you have:2tu:
It for sure would complete the look going with the 08 hood. What one you going to go for? The Mopar? Lemke? Vipair?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth