[PICS] My second Viper finally on the road!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, some time last year I decided to sell my beautiful black 2003 convertible, and it sold to a VCA member earlier this year. I certainly miss the car, and in particular it's Paxton power already. But, I had wanted a blue SRT coupe when I first started looking at Vipers, but just couldn't spend the extra cash for it at the time. The timing is perfect now:D

After getting to see ViperDoug's car in person this past summer, I knew I'd be on the hunt for a blue/siver coupe. I had assumed a blue/white First Edition would be sitting in my garage, but I quickly fell in love with the silver stripes against the GTS blue that day. It's a stunning, yet classy, combination. Word travels fast in the Viper community, and Doug found out my car had sold...a few short weeks later, his car is now mine:2tu:

The car had a Corsa exhaust and Eibachs, but I've purchased KWs for it, and a new MGW shifter. Tinting the windows was my last quick mod before the pics. Keep an eye out through the summer...I don't like stock, so it won't stay this way for long:headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn Ryan looks great! Would love to see a set of carbon wrapped monoblocks on it. Looks great and it was fun talking with you as always through the buying/selling process. I know you and the mrs's will enjoy it!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Ryan looks great! Would love to see a set of carbon wrapped monoblocks on it. Looks great and it was fun talking with you as always through the buying/selling process. I know you and the mrs's will enjoy it!

Thanks Andy! I'm sure we'll be talking again:cool:

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! I have to show my father in law these pics... It looks a lot better with a drop! Good choice :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Bout time we got some photos of this thing. ;)

Looks really good man. Can't wait to get cruisin' this year.

chikane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Viper -_-
Love the blue With white on the coupes so much -_-

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! All I keep saying as I look at them is....F***, F***, F***!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Oh well, take care of it and enjoy my friend....I did.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! All I keep saying as I look at them is....F***, F***, F***!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Oh well, take care of it and enjoy my friend....I did.

I sure will Doug, and thanks again. I have a feeling the roles will be reversed when you have a new Gen V in your garage next year:D

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Ryan!!! I'm sure that Doug(ViperDoug) won't be out of the game long. Great looking car and Doug I hope to see you back on the road with a Gen 5. Ryan, hurry up and mod that car, I know that it won't be long.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking car Ryan. A set of wheels and a slam will set her off nicely, but it already looks damn good.