Pics of the Pearl White TT SRT

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got this out of UGR. Putting 500 break-in miles (meaning under 3k rpms). Then back to the dyno to tune it and button it up. Then back to paint shop for final detailing for a photoshoot with the blue car. For those that haven't seen my other car, last picture here. This car is built very similar to my blue car. Striker heads and custom intake on the white car. Car will go back to UGR at end of year to get the Pectel system put on it. Reed is just too backed up right now and I didn't want to wait. After that, the goal will be to do a track rental and run an 8 second 1/4 mile time on 20" invo's. Real men run real street tires! ;) Here it is. The pictures don't do the paint justice. It's Lambo murci balloon pearl white. It's amazing.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an auto, so converter limited. This application in a 6 speed will make over 1500 at the wheels.

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the same wheels off my blue car. I took the 18/18 HRE setup that was on this car originally and moved them over to my GTS.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the same wheels off my blue car. I took the 18/18 HRE setup that was on this car originally and moved them over to my GTS.

To show you how out of the loop I am, I thought you sold/traded that car. Good looking wheel that has become a package deal for some big power cars.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice!! i get the sense from the pics that the car will look better in real life, enjoy!

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have admired that white pearl when I first saw it years ago. It is amazing how the Viper can make a color as pure as white seem so evil :)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gorgeous...... I have loved every one of the few OE WHITE VIPERS ever made......96, 98, 05, 06.

I know where you can get a bronze F-16 Viper vs Viper coin with a white Viper SRT on it! You deserve one...... "We Race Jets" (HHelbig)

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just ordered the cf chip guards from Jon, we'll see how they look. Also ordered some other accessories. Now I just have to decide what to do in regards to a tonneau cover

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car looks fantastic! Were you ever on Pass Time with the blue?
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah was on pass time with the blue one. Was an unprepped track. They had to edit my run as the car got VERY sideways on the run. We were the first group to go on the 2nd day, they forgot to prep past 150', made it a mess.

Here is me in the blue car running 5.80's on 20" invo's: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD2Uzq45R2k[/media]

When the Zmax pinks episode comes out, they'll probably show one of my runs. When going 4 wide one of the guys beside me lost his hood at 150mph. I went through at 9.80's on 12lbs of boost on the invo's.

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First thing that needs to happen, is the temp to drop! It has been mid-high 90's with massive humidity the past 2 weeks. I'm going to cry when I do my first burnout.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah was on pass time with the blue one. Was an unprepped track. They had to edit my run as the car got VERY sideways on the run. We were the first group to go on the 2nd day, they forgot to prep past 150', made it a mess.

Here is me in the blue car running 5.80's on 20" invo's: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD2Uzq45R2k[/media]

When the Zmax pinks episode comes out, they'll probably show one of my runs. When going 4 wide one of the guys beside me lost his hood at 150mph. I went through at 9.80's on 12lbs of boost on the invo's.

Ya thats what i thought!
That is sweet...let me know when the Zmax pinks episode comes out and also what your new car dynos at!! :2tu:

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be taking the car to UGR on monday-tuesday to start the dyno process. The car gets 10x the attention the blue one does. After driving it, I seriously doubt I'll drive my blue car. Going to just park it when it gets back from paint. I hit a dead animal in the road the other week, didn't mess it up bad, but needed some touch ups.

I can't wait to have the car back full time, along with all the stuff I ordered from parts rack.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be taking the car to UGR on monday-tuesday to start the dyno process. The car gets 10x the attention the blue one does. After driving it, I seriously doubt I'll drive my blue car. Going to just park it when it gets back from paint. I hit a dead animal in the road the other week, didn't mess it up bad, but needed some touch ups.

I can't wait to have the car back full time, along with all the stuff I ordered from parts rack.

What a shame that the blue car will sit. :( I wish I had a buyer for my Roe car. I'd grab your blue one in a second if I could. Good luck with the SRT. I'm sure it'll be as fast as the blue one.

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the blue car, but it's pointless to have both cars after driving this one. Thought I'd find a need for both, but I just don't see it. I'll likely put it up for sale, if it doesn't sell, I'll race it during the fall

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW... Looks Great!!!!!!.

Good luck at the track. I'm anxious to see what you turn...

:eater:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, you didn't like the '04 white mamba? I'm shocked and dismayed :omg:

OF COURSE! I just forgot to list it, in fact "White Lightning" was a Mamba prototype that raced the F-16s that year..... Im sure you have the USAF-F16 / White-Viper Coin? If not, you know who to contact....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth