[PICS]Thanks GTS-R 001! New carbon low rise speedster cover. [PICS]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I received my new carbon fiber low rise speedster cover from Steve two days ago and I finally had the chance to install it and take some pic's of the piece on the car.

I want to thank Steve he was great over the phone and was quick to answer PM's and emails.

The top is easy to install and I am happy with the look on my car, as it matches the faces of my wheels:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Thanks again Steve look forward to buying from you again in the future!

Andy Wheeler

I will be taking better shots when I get down to Houston this weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats a big compliment coming from a Gen II GTS driver:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Thanks Man!

Too bad this was moved out of the gen section I was hoping more people could see these pic's as the traffic is not as heavy in here.:crazy2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice looking piece...great with the wheels.

Pictures are sweet as usual.

Thanks Simms. Yeh I wanted to snap a few quick picks for Steve before I moved this weekend. I will try and get some considerably better shots of the car when I get down to Houston.
:2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great...been thinking about getting something similar for mine.

I am happy with the piece. It definitely cleans up the hinge area and makes the top look more finished in the down position.

Andy:headbang:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did those wheels set you back? And are the spokes solid c/f? Might get a set for my Challenger. I just emailed the carbon concept guy I saw on the Vette forum to check on sizeing and costs. The 04 spoke model caught my eye. Says its c/f overlay.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What did those wheels set you back? And are the spokes solid c/f? Might get a set for my Challenger. I just emailed the carbon concept guy I saw on the Vette forum to check on sizeing and costs. The 04 spoke model caught my eye. Says its c/f overlay.

that looks clean as hell! :D

My Houston Boys in da House!

I feel home already:D The car is getting hauled away tomorrow morning and heading to Lake Conroe. We will be driving this weekend hope to be there by Saturday.

Glad you guys like the shots! As for the wheels I will have to refrain from commenting I am not a vendor here yet but I will be soon so talk to you then.:2tu:

Andy

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, the car looks great as usual, thanks again for all that you did for me while you were here in Md. Good Luck with the move and pm me later with your new phone number.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, the car looks great as usual, thanks again for all that you did for me while you were here in Md. Good Luck with the move and pm me later with your new phone number.

Anytime Mike,

My Cell will be the same so if your ever in the Houston area give me a shout. Really enjoyed working with you on your shoot that was a lot of fun!

Andy:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks SWEET! I was going to take a look at Steve's site, but it appears to be down. Anyone know what's up?

Haven't spoken with him in a few days he may be traveling he seems to do that every now and then.

Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32