Reaction score
IMG_0390.JPG

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the 2 fastest times that day as far as the Vipers went. There was one other s/c Viper running 11.4's and a GTS owner w/nitrous 1st time at the track running 11.5. The other Viper's were stock and in the 12's. There were some pro-mod cars in the 9's, and a nitrous roadrunner in the 10's.

It was a really fun day. Hoping to have cooler weather next time!

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry bro- I was a little too busy to take too many pics. I think Matt (STL RT/10) has some video. I'll see what he has. Maybe this will tide you over :wink:

IMG_03921.JPG

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry bro- I was a little too busy to take too many pics. I think Matt (STL RT/10) has some video. I'll see what he has. Maybe this will tide you over :wink:

IMG_03921.JPG
Ahh very cool. I need to go to Gateway when i come back In september before it closes. Thats great you had the fastest times. So how many Vipers came out to play? Tell matt to post the video's if he has any. Thanks for sharing pics.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the 2 fastest times that day as far as the Vipers went. There was one other s/c Viper running 11.4's and a GTS owner w/nitrous 1st time at the track running 11.5. The other Viper's were stock and in the 12's. There were some pro-mod cars in the 9's, and a nitrous roadrunner in the 10's.
It was a really fun day. Hoping to have cooler weather next time!

Wow, impressive--good for you!! Must've been cool to see all the other super-performers there!! What happened to the Viper with the twisted 1/2 shaft? ~juli~

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a guy in our club with a yellow RT/10 on drag slicks. He apparently did it just leaving the staging area. He said his car was 11's on motor only and low 10's w/ nitrous. BTW- they were aftermarket shafts too.

It's a shame as he was one of the 1st people to send in his money and then didn't even get to run. We have him a refund, but I still feel bad that it happened.