You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I... Just... Got... My pants messy. Tiago, that looks f*cking badass. I love it. Slam that b*tch and you'll be in business. Might want to add a spacers too. Just an idea.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like 18" OZ Challenge to me. You have to modify or remove the rear parking brake to make them work. I am considering a set myself. Glad to see more pics of these out there. :drive:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are the 18 OZ wheels. All you need is an e-brake relocation kit and you're good to go.
Looks like 18" OZ Challenge to me. You have to modify or remove the rear parking brake to make them work. I am considering a set myself. Glad to see more pics of these out there. :drive:

OP
OP
T

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
F'n sweet man...bet it hooks now too!

yea, a WORLD of difference. Never underestimate the power of the right tire for your car... one of the best mods you can do LOL.

Looks sweet! Forgelines??

Gorgeous! Car looks amazing with the new rims. :)

Look like CCWs to me

Those are the 18 OZ wheels. All you need is an e-brake relocation kit and you're good to go.

yep, they are the OZ's. All 18's need the Ebrake relocation kit, but its no big deal. My car already had it.

I... Just... Got... My pants messy. Tiago, that looks f*cking badass. I love it. Slam that b*tch and you'll be in business. Might want to add a spacers too. Just an idea.

thanks! I am seriously wanting to lower it some more, hope it doesn't rub when it squats under power lol...

looking good man.
cant wait to put my adv1s on

thanks!

That looks much more sinister.

thats what I was going for :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave