maybe that would look good on FE 207.

What do you think, Pin stripe or Not?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was afraid from the title that you had pinstriped down the side of the car like dealers do in order to charge extra money. I hate that, especially on a good looking curvy car.

Your pinstripes do look very good to me. Like they belong there. Good job. :2tu:

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the look of decal stripes on a Viper, they should be painted on. That being said, this is the first application of tape that I think looks good. I say leave it on.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan but who cares? It doesn't look bad and if you wanna personalize your Viper a bit go right ahead. No harm done with those.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shine on that hood looks great Dave! Not meaning to steal the thread but where is a good source for the visor decal? Looking for one in maybe a chrome color.

The best way to get the visor decals are to have them made at a sign shop. Go to brandsoftheworld dot com to get the file.

I paid $20 for the visor done using the correct graphics, whereas there are retailers selling a wrong version for $35. I had one. :rolleyes:

Speaking of vinyl, here's the tour of my custom sign shop cut vinyl just to piss off the purists.

I used reflective black on the rear diffuser. Notice how the flash in daylight changes it? Just like headlights do at night. Kuul...

Same thing on the front splitter, but I used some silver in there with the reflective black.

Let the hood vent complimenting white vinyl showcase begin! :rolaugh:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best way to get the visor decals are to have them made at a sign shop. Go to brandsoftheworld dot com to get the file.

I paid $20 for the visor done using the correct graphics, whereas there are retailers selling a wrong version for $35. I had one. :rolleyes:

Speaking of vinyl, here's the tour of my custom sign shop cut vinyl just to piss off the purists.

I used reflective black on the rear diffuser. Notice how the flash in daylight changes it? Just like headlights do at night. Kuul...

Same thing on the front splitter, but I used some silver in there with the reflective black.

you're killin' me dave

your car sure looks nice :2tu:

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Very cool stuff Dave!! Thanks for the info! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member