Planning a Dyno Day

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our 2008 season is nearly completely planned. We're at 22 events so far for the warm months and I'd like to add a dyno day in April. Any ideas on a location you guys would prefer? Street Stuff (addison), etc...

Any recommendations, let me know.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you know I had my car dynoed @ SVS last fall. They were great about everything and of course are a club sponsor. I don't know if they have room to accomadate a ton of cars or not.

441rwhp. Not too bad. Now I just need my heads, cam and roller rockers to get that number close to 600rwhp.:2tu:

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the folks I had in mind that I know of are SVS, Street Stuff, autowerks, etc... Though I just talked to Ron from Autowerks and he says he doesn't have a dyno in shop, he's got one through a contact nearby. I wanted to visit his place because I heard it's out of this world.

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anywhere you guys go Im in......:2tu:

My club has used AMS and A-Spec. They were pretty good.

grnsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also vote for Street Stuff but will try to make it anywhere in the Chicago area.

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since this thread was brought back up, any new info?

Im sick of this weather and want to get out and drive! :drive:

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I last worked with Chris at AMS. They have a clean and nice faiclity. I'm waiting to get the last word before making a decision. And easy one is Street Stuff (and only minutes from my house) but holding out to see what AMS is able to do for us.

Yeah, I have to admit, I'm really getting darn itchy this winter. Usually I can use the break because my summer is hectic, but I've had enough of this.

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See if there is a Nick that still works at AMS. He is part of my other club. Tell him the Chicagoland SRT Club sent you guys there, and that we have had good experiences with them. :2tu:

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we're on. Save the date. Right now looks like it'll be at one of our resident racers place (Ron Adee). We're working out details now. Details to follow shortly.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, count me out! Steve and I are going up to my cabin that weekend to awaken my Viper from it's long winters nap and trailer it back home. Have fun though.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this seem like a democracy to you? ;.)

See the other post for dyno day. We're on for the 12th. Sorry!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4