Playing - G-Tech shiftlight

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same thing, but would like to sell mine and get just a shiftlight like Raptor that mounts to the steering column. Mine is a GTechSS, it measures all sorts of cool stuff like HP, Tq, 1/4 mile, 0-60mph times, etc. Anyone interested, let me know

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the same thing, but would like to sell mine and get just a shiftlight like Raptor that mounts to the steering column. Mine is a GTechSS, it measures all sorts of cool stuff like HP, Tq, 1/4 mile, 0-60mph times, etc. Anyone interested, let me know
Is that the newest version? How much?

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a safe road..... try to see if the light is acurate with your actual stock tach. Maybe get someone to ride with you and watch while you watch the road. Go through a few gears and see if there is any change.

OP
OP
S

SidewinderGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On a safe road..... try to see if the light is acurate with your actual stock tach. Maybe get someone to ride with you and watch while you watch the road. Go through a few gears and see if there is any change.

I got the first shift light to come on 5500 rpm,stock tach says the same .

OP
OP
S

SidewinderGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SW, What are your 0-60 times on your G-Tech?

Best so far is 4.08 with 7 year old tires,once I put on my other tires on,I will do better.
To get best time take first gear up to 6000 RPM and shift like theirs no tomorrow.