It's that time of year again! :rolaugh:

The NJ VCA's Annual Pocono Track Day:headbang:

8086IMG_0080.JPG

8086IMG_0023.JPG

8086IMG_0055.JPG

Thursday August 16, 2007
Pocono Raceway
Long Pond, PA

This event is intended for all levels of driver. This is not a race, but a driving event. You will be able to take your snake out on the famous Pocono Raceway and let her rip:drive:

We welcome non Vipers as well, so if you have a friend with a Vette, Porsche, Ferrari etc tell them about the event and bring them with you.

Lunch will be at the Nascar rated best Brownies.... Pocono Raceway Cafeteria or you can bring your own lunch.:meal:
No grilling will be allowed.:nono:

Joe Moore's team will be on hand running the track:2tu: Safety first, fun second!

You must have a SA 2000 rating on your Helmet!
No Motorcycle Helmets Please

All cars will be teched by Scotty
"THE WRENCH"
8086IMG_0002.JPG

Classroom instruction for all first timers:headbang:

FITZWELL Racing will also be on hand for autographs and photos

8086DWM_1990.jpg

So don't delay......sign up today!
You're just a click away!

Print the form and mail it in....its' that easy

Remember Early registration is at a discount :2tu:

Last edited:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D", I am trying to see what i can work out.I have a race in Ohio that weekend and not sure if we are testing on Friday or not

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D as it get closer maybe we will drive togeather so far its:
Adrian
MonsterSteve
The Spirit
Chazz ?
Rocky ?

P.S. D if you're around next friday you should cruise with us and NJ to Sommerville its AWESOME

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some how the words "cheap" and "helmet" don't seem to belong in the same sentence... Check out www.saferacer.com, they have some closeouts on the older SA2000 rated helmets (which are acceptable for the Track day).

Gotta assume its the 2.5 mile road course like last year.

Ron

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, me and Steve found it. looked clear and legit, and Steve was crying......lolololol,

But seriously, that time was too good, had to be a mistake. Looks good to have though, I still have the slip. Only sorry I didn't realize in the pm that we had 3 laps to time. I thought we had 5. I think I could have done better than my end result had I known I didn't have 2 more laps.

AC

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Checks are to be made out to
NJ VCA C/O Michael & Carroll 501 Broadway Pt Pleasant Bch, NJ 08742

Andrew(Mr. AUTOX),

Unfortunately we don't have a timing system, so you'll have to do it the old fashioned way..........guess:question::D

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to put someone on the sidelines with a stopwatch and get some times. When one of us from NY gets the best time, we'll put it in parentheses on the AX trophy.

I already sent out my check payable to NJ Viper Club, but sent it to whatever the address was on the form.

AC

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby:

Hate to grab a spot on this thread, but did you see the Post from Chuck Tator for Sept 8th? When are we doing the 9-11 run ? :usa:

See you on the 16th !!!

I'll be at Pocono this Thursday driving those Nextel cup cars. :drive: If you want, I'll ask that the white boxes in the turns be repainted before 8/16 so all you NJ guys will know your line. :rolaugh:

AC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62