Posting questions?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started a thread in the Gen III section, but it got moved to Fang's Snake Pit. I just put a comment on it there (and another thread in there), but they aren't showing up under the recent posts at the top of the main forum page. What's going on? Is this where the mods move threads that they want to kill, but not close? The recent posts area is where I see most of the things I respond to.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started a thread in the Gen III section, but it got moved to Fang's Snake Pit. I just put a comment on it there (and another thread in there), but they aren't showing up under the recent posts at the top of the main forum page. What's going on? Is this where the mods move threads that they want to kill, but not close? The recent posts area is where I see most of the things I respond to.

TowDawg,

I had to chuckle while moving THIS thread to the proper forum. Maybe you have some issue with finding the appropriate forum for your posts?

Anyway, to which of your threads are you referring? Is it the "Twister" thread? I can't comment till I know.

OP
OP
T

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TowDawg,

I had to chuckle while moving THIS thread to the proper forum. Maybe you have some issue with finding the appropriate forum for your posts?

Anyway, to which of your threads are you referring? Is it the "Twister" thread? I can't comment till I know.

Haha! I had no idea where to put THIS post, but didn't want it to end up in one of the areas that didn't show up when a new post was added.
Yes, I was referring to the Twister post. I put it in the "Gen III and IV" area because I was asking about his Gen III. I see it did get little off topic from what I actually intended.
I didn't know there were certain forums that did not get included in the "Latest Thread" area at the top of the forums page when a new comment was added. Markk was nice enough to point out the "New Posts" link. I had never seen it before and have always just looked at the "Latest Thread" area.
Thanks markk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456