Power Steering Plastic Reservoir

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I broke mine trying to take the tube nut off, well there's a crack in the plastic and the nut still hasn't moved. How do you take that thing off? What's the best place to find a used reservoir? Can I just purchase the plastic reservoir or do I've to order the whole pump? If anyone wants to trade me the reservoir and a -6x18 mm tube connector for a roe billet PS bracket let me know...I bought it but not going to use it since I m going paxton...

Last edited:

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Chuck - he sorted me out with a new reservoir a few yrs ago - it didn't cost too much. It needed replacing due to a leaking 'O' ring.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I broke mine trying to take the tube nut off, well there's a crack in the plastic and the nut still hasn't moved. How do you take that thing off? What's the best place to find a used reservoir? Can I just purchase the plastic reservoir or do I've to order the whole pump? If anyone wants to trade me the reservoir and a -6x18 mm tube connector for a roe billet PS bracket let me know...I bought it but not going to use it since I m going paxton...

Corporate part - the Grand Cherokee uses the same one. It is held in place by metal clips at 3 and 9 o'clock.