PRICE REDUCED: 2002 GTS Final Edition #94 in showroom condition w/only 1000 miles

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2002 GTS Final Edition #94 in showroom condition with only 1000 original miles that I am putting up for sale. I have reduced the price to $55,900.00. The Viper is completely stock and came to me by way of a collector in Chicago in the original factory dress, still wrapped! It is completely original, no accidents, no paint work, no bumps, no dings, no scratches, no stories. This Viper is completely gorgeous. Unmolested, never tracked, garage queen, never seen rain, stored in a temperature controlled car vault since new. Original everything, all documents included. Ask JonB@PartsRack about this car!!!
The car has a clear bra that was professionally custom cut and applied which covers a lot more of the car, protecting it from chips, etc... I have custom embroidered floor mats and a rear trunk mat from JonB @ PartsRack that are black with matching (Final Edition) red stitching that read: "Viper Final Edition #94".
If you have ever wanted a gorgeous stock Gen II Final Edition with 1000 original babied miles...this is your car. I am in the Detroit area.
Please contact me at: [email protected]

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P.S. I just renewed my ad (paid $30 via Paypal) in the classified section and modified it by listing the price reduction and my entire ad disappeared and is no longer showing? Please help.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you make a change in your ad (the price reduction) it has to then get re-approved. Otherwise a seller might post a bland ad, get it approved, and then change the text to say it was owned by Elvis in his final days. Okay, that's a bad example. But you get my point.

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you! It already got reposted. I like the Elvis bit:) But how did you know that he owned this car? Heehee:)
In all seriousness, THIS CAR WONT DISAPPOINT!