***PRICING ON THE CONVERT TO COUPE HARDTOP CONVERSION***

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the Pricing is........

For preorders only, order before the end of March, Shipments should start mid to end of MAY

Our convert to coupe conversion will be...

$2995.00 for fiberglass with a lexan rear window,

$3495.00 For fiberglass with a glass rear window with defrost and all,

and..

$4495.00 for Carbon Fiber with a lexan window in the back.

$4995.00 for Carbon Fiber with a real glass rear window with defrost et all.

We strongly recomend the glass window, but some of you may be racer types who want to save as much weight as possible.

Adding a Mopar original or similar rear glass with defrost will results in a $200.00 credit ( delete lexan ) and a $700 charge for a total of $3495 ( $2995-$200+$700 ) or simply add $500.00 to upgrade to a glass rear window.

Once we are in full production the regular non sale price will be

Fiberglass $3995 - lexan, $4495.00 with glass.

Order now and you will get a full $1000.00 off the regular price.

To order email or PM me to get on the list and secure your position.

The carbon Fiber version will come in at $5495 with a lexan hatch, and $5995 with a glass hatch.

There will be a crating charge and naturally shipping to your location will need to be added as well

DSCF1854ASM.jpg

DSCF1861ASM.jpg

DSCF1864ASM.jpg

DSCF1848ASM.jpg

DSCF1847Asm.jpg

Yah, Yah , I know, you don't like the Comp COupe wing.... I am working on a lip spoiler like Hen's

DSCF1841ASM.jpg

DSCF1827ASM.jpg

DSCF1834ASM.jpg

DSCF1850ASM.jpg

DSCF1844ASM.jpg

DSCF1880ASM.jpg

DSCF1887ASM.jpg

DSCF1876ASM.jpg

DSCF1882ASM.jpg

DSCF1884ASM.jpg

DSCF1883ASM.jpg

--------------------

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Includes:

Roof with latches
rear hatch with glass
roll bar to attach bot rear of roof panel and hinge of hatch to

Thanks

Steve

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the hardtop come painted?

It can come painted, but just a warning here, there is a higher chance of aperfect paint match if you get it painted yourself. I once ordered a hardtop for my SRT a coupe of years ago, painted red to match and it was off a shade, it bugged the H$%# out of me every time I looked at the car. I was told thast d to different paint lots etc, there was no chance of a perfect match unless I had teh color scanned and color matched by the painter and to do that they would need to scan in a piece of paint from my car ( easier to do locally )

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the trunk still usable? If so, can you show some pics of the open trunk and hatch?

I'll try to find some pics we took before the mold making that show the hatch up with a view into the trunk, If I cannot find I will get some taken this week once we get a chance to bolt the prototype pieces back on the car. But it pretty much looks liek your SRT does from behind when you have the top down and the trunk up, unless you ellect to remove the convert top and then you hav ethis nice large tray jsut sitting there staring at you as well.

CrotalusHorridus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the carbon unit just bare carbon fibre? Is it sealed or something or does it need to be painted. I'm thinking it might look cool on a silver SRT like that Sema concept from a few years ago.

CrotalusHorridus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ooooohhhh...

I had decided to go with a silver 99 GTS but now I' thinking SRT-10 roadster with the carbon roof.

GTS-R 001 - If you'd like to go ahead and build one so I can make up my mind I'd appreciate it;-)

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ooooohhhh...

I had decided to go with a silver 99 GTS but now I' thinking SRT-10 roadster with the carbon roof.

GTS-R 001 - If you'd like to go ahead and build one so I can make up my mind I'd appreciate it;-)

I am working on a few carbon hoods and side panels as well, a silver carbon car will look killer!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you ever gove an answer to the weight and the shipping cost?

Not much time left to decide ...

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you ever gove an answer to the weight and the shipping cost?

Not much time left to decide ...

GR8,

I probably won't have that info for a little while longer, our production parts will weigh much less than the prototype but I could get that weight aas a worst case scenario for you, and the shipping costs will be mostly dependant ob the weight. I recently shipped my Comp Coupe hood and 2 rear fenders and a rear panel from a comp coupe from Edmonton Alberta to DC PErformance in LA and that cost $350 to ship, the crate cost about the same

Thanks

Steve

Steppenwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will ship to anywhere, by sea or air, you pick.

Steve,
i'm interested in "kit" to convert to the coupe style and i undertood include:
1-Roof with latches
2-rear hatch with glass
3-roll bar to attach bot rear of roof panel and hinge of hatch to

Question: have you some photos of realized items to see better what is these?in particular internal view of point 3-roll bar.........

Thank you
Luigi from IT :italy:

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything, yet? How do we get in touch with Steve? Already tried pm...but no response.