Props to Chuck Tator & Neil-UK

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I needed to replace one of my ACR decals on my 2002 ACR I emailed Chuck to get a price and he responded with the following email:

"Morning Gary,

Are you ready for this one?
Silver ACR sticker MSRP $138.15 [less 20%]

I'd try contacting Neil Brown, "Neil-UK" on the VCA site. He is also "Race Graphics" and he makes those stickers.

Thanks,
Chuck"

Not a lot of money but for a little decal it's really a rip off. Instead of Chuck trying to sell me one at the ridiculous price he turns me on to Neil. How many suppliers would do that? Chuck is a great guy I just wanted to give him recognition for it.

I emailed Neil and he said he would send me 2 decal for $35 including shipping from the UK. I ordered the decals from Neil and he sent them airmail ASAP. I received them in 6 days. Decals are perfect match!

Big thanks to Chuck and Neil.

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this is how Chuck became a LEGEND.Chuck would rather lose money and be honest and helpful than anything. Man, I wished he lived closer to me.

Chuck helps hundreds of Viper Owners every month I am sure of it and does not ask for a DIME.

OP
OP
G

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this is how Chuck became a LEGEND.Chuck would rather lose money and be honest and helpful than anything. Man, I wished he lived closer to me.

Chuck helps hundreds of Viper Owners every month I am sure of it and does not ask for a DIME.

I 2nd that. The Dodge dealer closest to my house has the worst service ever and their and autorized dealer. It would be great to have Tator's close enough to take my cars there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235