1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prowlers in Cape Breton Nova Scoita. 22-25/ August.

Discussion in 'VCA Viper Events and Gatherings' started by NSviper, May 28, 2013.

1. NSviper

NSviper Enthusiast

I was asked to extend an open invitation to any Viper owners interrested in cruising the scenic Cabot Trail. They are staying at the Keltic Lodge, so for any Golfers, I guess its a world class course. I know it would be quite a drive for most, but the Highlands of Cape Breton would be worth the drive. With Prowlers coming from across the U S, and Canada, it should be something to see. There are a few local Viper owners from here going to tag along. If interrested Pm me and as I get information I will pass it on.

Cheers Shaun.

2. Viper Club HQ

Viper Club HQ Viper Club of America Business Office VCA Member

WOW!
    Looks like such a dump. NOT!

Keltic Lodge looks like a spectacular property and the Cabot Trail simple incredible.
    Check it out here and thanks Shaun for posting on this information. Many Viper owners also own Prowlers and seeing both at this location
    would make an excellent photo shoot.

http://www.kelticlodge.ca/home/location/

3. Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse VCA Member VCA Member

Dang.......................one of the most spectacular drives anywhere in the World!! This should be a drive and trip to remember, and thank the Prowler folks for inviting a few Snakes to slither along!

4. Policy Limits

Policy Limits Enthusiast

A group from New England (mixed brands of cars) just did a similar run...sounds like lots of fun. Just like I've always loved the viper, I've always been fond of the prowler too.

5. Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy Enthusiast

Man I wish I lived closer to ya Shaun. Would have been in for that in a heartbeat. Amazing area. I remember driving it when I was younger.

6. NSviper

NSviper Enthusiast

Rob your right. Its like the Dragon with the sea and Mountains as a back drop. Anyway we're see you in a couple weeks.

7. Mopar Boy

Mopar Boy Enthusiast

You betcha! Down to days, not weeks. :)

8. Viper Club HQ

Viper Club HQ Viper Club of America Business Office VCA Member