PS2's vs other tires

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I have decided to go with the ps2's for my new tires. I considered the kumhos but decided against them and will not be getting them. Probably will be getting them from Tire Rack but I have another vendor in mind. Anyway, any thoughts on other comparable tires to the ps2's? I don't want to say money is not an issue, it is. I do however want to get something that performs as well or better. Thanks. Chris

Last edited:

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go to the track I like the Sport Cups for dual purpose better than the PS2s. Then the R6s are great and the new compound R1s are twice as good as the R6s. They don't make them, the R1s, in Viper size yet but soon Hoosier says.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think I have decided to go with the ps2's for my new tires. I considered the kumhos but decided against them and will not be getting them. Probably will be getting them from Tire Rack but I have another vendor in mind. Anyway, any thoughts on other comparable tires to the ps2's? I don't want to say money is not an issue, it is. I do however want to get something that performs as well or better. Thanks. Chris

For your stated needs, you CANNOT choose a "better" tire than PS2..

PartsRack would like to try and earn your business:
1) We can save you about $50+ off the price of PS2
2) We sponsor your OH VCA newsletter and Spring Fling prizes (ask yur prez Randy)
3) We are also sponsoring your MoPar drag event this Fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with the PS2's I have them on my Gen II ACR. While I have not had a whole lot of road time with them yet. I can tell you that I do plan to put them I my RT/10 for replacements since I still have the OEM tires on that car. Go through Jon B. @ Partsrack. He will give you a good deal. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave